Sunday, February 15, 2009

If looks could kill? The evil eye

Abby hasn't been letting me take her pic..Hmmm wonder if this blog has something 2 do with it!????
But isn't that the prettiest evil eye you've ever seen?

16 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

I know that look all to well.

Don and Be said...

That's the mopiest little mouth I've seen without the aid of lip injections. Abby, you STILL look mahvelous!

jeck said...

Adorable!! We have the exact same stroller!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Precious

Suzanne said...

She still can't get out of being adorable!

Jenne said...

How cute! Thanks for the website info. I'll have to check it out!

Bobbi said...

I think it is the age. I can't take Reese's either.

I love the look!!

Terri said...

Yes it is!!!!

Jaime Salas said...

Maybe she learned that look from my youngest.

p.s. those are pretty little evil eyes. I laughed out loud when I read that. ;)

Hannah said...

That is too much! She is giving you the stink eye..but she is just adorable. Sophia and Abby are going to get along great, OR they will just give each other the stare down!

Joanna said...

That is hilarious! Myla always gives me this "you are stupid" look that makes me chuckle. Gotta love it! :) HA HA!

Valerie said...

I get that look from both kids all the time!

April said...

too cute, that is a sweet evil eye...lol Hope your having a great Monday!!!

Will and Aileen said...

She is one cute kid-even with her evil eye look!

Carrie said...

Definitely. They are still gorgeous even when giving Mama the evil eye, the pout, etc.

Rhonda said...

Em does that too with her eyes! Those hot tempers and expressive eyes, ahhh, melts ya every time!