Tuesday, February 17, 2009

High School flashback...something to make you laugh!

Yea i thought you'd all need a HUGE laugh today..so im posting some High school flashback photos!! Laugh with me AT me!








11th Grade Im the one on the left looking all 1990..


Senior pic So cheese



Oh yes who could forget The Prom....That's my NOW ex hubby Mike don't let that face fool you..








12 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

What a hottie you were (and still am!)!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I love the big hair do days! I think they should come back in style with all the other things coming back......(That ironically my daughter does and wears and it annoys the heck out of me!!!!) Ha!!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie - this is a great post and it made me laugh out loud at work!! So thanks for that ... and you are braver than I am! Loved the flashback and the photos ... hope you are having a great week so far and as always thanks for visiting us!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and the girls!

howie mama said...

Aaahh, the memories!!!

Valerie said...

Aww, your so cute Leslie!

Hannah said...

Yep...1990. I lived it too. I think I had a dress like that blue and black number in the front row and hair like the girl in the middle.

too funny!!

April said...

Yes, just remind me next year to shop on another day after my birthday not on my birthday with the girls, I much rather spend my birthday with them instead of shopping though..haha...37 feels just like 36, once you hit the
30's it's all the same, ask me again, when I hit 39 in a couple years..

Marsha said...

Too cute!!! You are much more brave than I am posting pictures of yourself back then!! Hope you saved those dresses since that style will be back in!
Marsha

Bobbi said...

I'm not laughing at you. You were beautiful!!

You were very trendy....

Rhonda said...

Oh girl, you were gorgeous and what a time for high school!!! Loved seeing them.

Don and Be said...

Muy bonita....

Suzanne and Jayme said...

That's too damn funny. I think I had one of those dresses.

None-the-less, you lookin good girl. Way to work that dress