Friday, February 6, 2009

FFF~Melt~



Favorite Foto Friday theme is ~Melt~ Since the snow in Ohio doesn't melt till end of March I'm not going there!!GRRRR


I took Abby to Portrait Innovations...THESE pics MELT my heart!!

Future Ohio State Cheerleader? YOU BET!


For more photos to make you melt go to Sarahs blog Kiss the frog for me.

27 words from my friends!:

Pineapple Princess said...

She looks like a real life dolly in the first picture. She'd be a perfect model for the American Girl dolls!

Marianne said...

Leslie, I love these pictures, I was going to post on facebook later. I haven't had many professional pictures of Olivia done. Believe it or not she won't smile for them, but your photos have inspired me to try again. What a treasure your little Abby is...she is stunning. Happy Weekend!

Our Family of 5 said...

Adorable!!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful pictures of Abby. She is just stunning and love all the outfits. Such a a beauty, happy weekend, luv Rhonda

Jessica said...

How sweet!!! She has a great smile. I won't talk about the weather being in the 70's here lol.

Terri said...

What great pictures! I love her outfit!
Have a great weekend!

Lilysmom said...

Oh Leslie that first close up shot is so precious. I love close ups and you have one beautiful subject!

Marlene said...

What sweet pictures! LOVE the choice in music too!!!
Have a great weekend.
Marlene

Rachel said...

I can see why these melt your heart - the second one is my fav, such a little doll!!

Lund7 said...

That first picture is absolutely gorgeous!! She is one pretty little girl!!

nora said...

Love the pictures! She looks so grownup in that first photo (and SO photogenic!).

Have a good weekend!

Melinda said...

What a beautiful little model you have! Great pictures!

Melinda

Suzanne said...

She is sooo stinkin cute! Love the one where she is throwing flowers in the air.
Happy Friday!

Valerie said...

I love that picture place (especially the specials). We've went there twice now and it's the only place we can get decent pics of the kids.
I tried to order that Guatemalan shirt and there are no more! =:(

Carrie said...

We were on the same wavelength. I also did melt my heart. No melting of snow and ice here in NE either.

LOVE the portraits. I am going to attempt to take 3 year old portraits, but Savannah is not all that cooperative.

jeck said...

Adorable!!!!

ANDREEA said...

I love that first picture...so beautiful...:)

All these B's and Me! said...

I bet you spend a fortune because I would have to buy each and every single pic. Your beauty doesent take a bad picture ever. :o)

my world said...

She is Precious!!

Momof3 said...

Beautiful girl and pictures.
Sheri

Kim & Dave said...

sweet!!!

Brina said...

She is beautiful! Great pics.

Iris said...

Thanks for commenting on Lulu Chronicles, Leslie. You are so good about commenting on all the FFF blog posts! Your Abby is gorgeous - the first photo where she is in profile is really stunning!

I love her grin in the Superbowl chips and dips shot too. Yummy.

Hugs;

MICHELLE said...

Wow- what a beautiful girl and great pictures of her. Hope you have a great weekend.

vaneblu said...

How beautiful! she looks so grown!

Bobbi said...

I love that very first picture!! Absolutely gorgeous

Robyn said...

Gorgeous pics!!!