Friday, February 13, 2009

FFF~Love~

This weeks FFF theme is LOVEheart small Pictures, Images and Photos...

I would like to tell you a few reasons WHY i love these 5 amazing people in my life. They make my life worth living and have made me all the better for being in it!

"To love another person is to see the face of God."-Les Miserables
I LOVE YOU.......
Kenneth-I love how smart you are..Smart is sooo sexy!
-I love how NO matter how crappy my cooking is you STILL eat it!
-I love how you have treated my 3 children (1st marriage) with kindness..being a step-parent isn't easy!


Ashley- I love how intelligent you are...
- I love that EVERYONE who meets you likes you..You are a friend to everyone
-I love your artistic Talent



Bradley- I love that you still ask me how my day is (what teen does that!)
- I love how your always looking out for your siblings.
- I love that you are kind to everyone you meet

Grant- I love your sensitive side (even though YOU do cry alittle to much!)lol

-I love how you are soo kind to your baby sister.

- I love for being 10 years old how responsible you can be!

Abby- I love no matter how crappy my day is you are here to make me laugh.

I love when i sneeze you say "aww mom Bwess you!"

I love your big kisses from your BIG DUCK lips!


For more love go to http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

22 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

I love the songs as much as the pictures, well, ok, I do love the pictures more!!!!!

Terri said...

Awesome!! What a great family your have!

Bobbi said...

What a beautiful post to your family. They are so lucky to have someone who appreciates them so much.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

You have a beautiful family!


Andrea

Valerie said...

Aww! I bet your family loves that post! I love the pics of the kids on the beach, I'm missing the beach alot!

Rachel said...

I love how you are always so sweet to capture the qualities you love in each of your family members - it's always nice for everyone to get a big pat on the back :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Marci said...

AMAZINGLY Beautifully writen!! I love your post and hope you have a LOVE Filled Valentines Day.

Love< Marci

Rena said...

Love your post!
Happy Valentines Day!

Carrie said...

Leslie. How sweet! I thought you are a great cook. You always seem to make something interesting. You have the most beautiful family. I hope we get to meet someday!

Gail said...

Wonderful post!!

Jenelle said...

Aww--what a sweet post! Great idea! I can feel the LOVE!

ANDREEA said...

Thank you for your kind words.I love you family,they are so cute...and I love ABBY,of course..:)

Tracy'sspace said...

Such a beautiful post!

Will and Aileen said...

Your family is precious and you can tell those kids are loved!

Belinda said...

Leslie,
what a sweet blog entry about your family!
Hope you are having a great Friday!
Belinda

vaneblu said...

such a sweet post, love it!

howie mama said...

Very nice! BTW we were married at The Valley of Fire in Nevada just outside of Las Vegas. It's part of the Red Rocks National Park. It wasn't a cave although that would have been interesting-more like a rock formation =*)

howie mama said...

All your friends must be night owls like me-you just posted at midnight and you already have 15 comments-WOW!!

Kim & Dave said...

Great post, & I LOVE the way you complimented everyone in your family!

Words your kids will never forget! (or your hubby!)

Christina said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend! What a great tribute to the love you have for your family! I love the family picture on the beach on your profile side too! Hope you're having a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Christina

Cindy said...

Awwwwww. Sweet!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful post!!