Friday, February 20, 2009

FFF~Fake out~~~

FFF Theme is FAKE OUT.....Abby is the Master of Fake smiles...this one was taken the other day.

She was TRYING to make it look less fake!




Someone give this girl some wine with her CHHEEEESEEEEE

for more BIG huge fakers go to http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

24 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

Super cute fakeness!!!!

Jessica said...

LOL to cute!!! The cheese was classic. She is still beautiful with a fake smile.

Terri said...

Love the last fake smile! It made me smile as well! I also love that you threw in the cheese picture! Very funny!

Melinda said...

Love her cheesy grins!

Melinda

Alleen said...

Love it!!! I've got a bunch of those too, I hope to find some time to find some today and post.

Lund7 said...

What a cutie Abby is! Why is it that everyone else's kids' fake smiles look cute and my kids look, well...cheesy!

Tracy'sspace said...

I love the second one, very cute!

Rachel said...

Awe - loving that "cheese" face. Don't you wonder sometimes when they grow out of that :)

One Busy Momma said...

She's adorable with cheese or without!

Laurie said...

Too cute! She has the fake smile down!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie - she is so flippin cute no matter what face she is making but I do LOVE her fake cheesy smiles ... she must melt your heart all day long ... Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and the girls!

Carrie said...

Fake or real, her smiles are SOOOO cute! Even the cheesy ones! Happy Weekend!

Sarah said...

What a cute cheeser!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

As always.....SUPER CUTE! :-))

Kim & Dave said...

Adorable-even when they are "fake" smiles!!!

vaneblu said...

cute little fake smiles :)

Robyn said...

What cute fake smiles!! :)

Bobbi said...

I love the last pic. That is quite the smile!!

Lilysmom said...

Yes yes wine and cheese is right. Love the scrunched up smile. That is always the favorite in my household too.

Don and Be said...

Joanna Mei has that fake 'cheese' smile - she smiles like sharp cheddar when all I want is a mild brie.
Princessa is a real cutie.

Jaime Salas said...

Love the silly fake smiles. Love your new blog- I haven't been on it for awhile!

Our Complete Family said...

But she's still so stinkin' cute, even with cheese smiles!!! :)

Rhonda said...

Oh gosh, that last picture just made me chuckle and chuckle! She is just way tooooo cute!

Valerie said...

I love the "cheesin' it" smiles. They always crack me up.