Friday, February 27, 2009

FFF~ SILLY

FFF~ Silly~
I guess abby decided to get in her doll bed and hang!
For more Silly kids go to Kiss The Frog 4 Me



21 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

So cute!!!!

aamayna said...

Very cute and silly! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Jessica said...

LOL thats so cute she looks accomplished

kstonc said...

Guess her doll needed some snuggles before going to bed! So cute.

Amber

Bobbi said...

Ok, I have been behind!! You have been busy. I love your humor in Thursday's post, and the story from Mayan families makes me so sad. How can people live that way. Makes me feel awful.

And, that Abby, well she is just a doll--in her doll crib or out!!!

Terri said...

Perfect fit! lol
What a cute doll bed! I would be in there too!
Have a great weekend!

Terri said...

Perfect fit! lol
What a cute doll bed! I would be in there too!
Have a great weekend!

Valerie said...

LOL! Too cute. Logan still loves the our full sized pack and play and he's four years old!

Marsha said...

Why do kids do this!!! Mine do the same thing! Abby is cute like always.
Marsha

Hannah said...

What a cute little nut-ball!! I wonder where she gets her silliness?? HMMM... I wonder!

Our Family of 5 said...

So cute! Soph does it too!

Will and Aileen said...

Abby looks so funny in that tiny doll bed! My niece tried to put Ben in her doll bed the other day, which resulted in Ben screaming his head off and a broken doll bed. Oops!

Amy said...

That's hilarious! Both my kiddos like to sit in the doll bed too.

vaneblu said...

cute silly little girl!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I have a pic of Gabriella doing the same thing. :)

Lund7 said...

What a cute photo! My kids love to line up all my laundry baskets and sit in them...looks like a train!

Mama Eve said...

Leslie! I am enjoying your blog, particularly the pictures of your little girl whose features are so similar to my own little girls. What an amazing story you have! You are all so blessed to be a family together.

Eve (Christina's triplet mom friend)

ANDREEA said...

Thank you sweetheart.
I want that doll bed with Abby in it!:))lol

nora said...

What a creative cutie! Enjoy your weekend.

Suzanne said...

OMG! My little Avery was just in hers a couple of days ago. She is 5!
It must be "Get in your doll's crib and act like a baby" week.
LOL.

Trina G. said...

pretty cute