Thursday, February 12, 2009

A few of my favorite things......Shopping addition..





Some of my favorite things is to hunt for good clothes deals for my kids ..Mostly Abby since my 3 older kids wont let me ;o(



I love passing great finds to my friends..enjoy!



This cute dress i ordered from a lady on Etsy.com for $10 shipped...Here is her site






I love Mickey mouse dresses too ....i didnt buy this but had to share she wants $14.99 for thishttp://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6208989




Ok this is a bit out of my price range @ $28 BUt how unique is that? http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5673022

I Love this dress @ $40 again on the high end BUT how cute for a bday party?

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5888352

Dont know if you know about this site here BUT i did find some vendors who sell Gymboree clothes for a GREAT deal www.bonanzle.com

With the economy the way it is im TRYING really hard to get this thrifty with clipping coupons and finding food deals...If you know of any great sites let me know! I will post those next Thursday~

Some funny shopping quotes...hee hee


~“If men liked shopping, they'd call it research.
-
Cynthia Nelms

~ “Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.
-
Bo Derek

~“I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.
-
Tammy Faye Bakker

AND MY FAVE;

~A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist.-- Franklin P. Jones

12 words from my friends!:

howie mama said...

WORD!!

Terri said...

I absolutely love the birthday dress and the Mickey dress. I'm going to the sites right now! Thanks for sharing!

Terri said...

I just ordered the Minnie dress!!! =)

Rachel said...

Adorable - especially love that last one, so fancy!!!

Carrie said...

Love the shopping quotes and thanks for sharing your secrets.

Our Complete Family said...

Super cute shopping quotes! Love the Etsy deals~ what a fantastic site that is!
Happy almost Val day to you hun!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Thanks for the great ideas Leslie - and I have to say the cupcake dress is adorable but my favorite is the watermelon dress ... I love them all! And you are right - shopping is an addiction that I only seem to have in favor of the girls ... not so much me :0( ... thanks for the websites too! Have a happy day!

Rebekah

Hannah said...

I almost ordered that ant one a few months ago!! I guess great minds think alike. You should see my list of favorite shops...it is so stinking long (we will have to compare notes!!)

Joanna said...

Such beautiful and fun stuff at Etsy! Will you be a co-contributor on SWJJ? :)

Alleen said...

Oh my gosh... that watermelon dress. I may have to .... damn you.....

I got Miss G the cutest Minnie Pillowcase dress about a month ago. Can't wait for her to wear it.

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, I could literally go to the poor house wanting to buy all the cute "girlie" things!!!!

Bobbi said...

I miss shopping for my girls. I used to dress them so cute, now they won't let me!!!