Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fathers Be good to your daughters....

I love when I'm just sitting there and i SO see a Kodak moment BUT I'm scared to ruin it with my Camera...OK i saw that moment tonight and just had to go for it!



I love watching the man i love so IN LOVE with another girl(the only other girl i can handle him loving LOL)..
Well im busted ..moment over!


MOM BACK off now! PLEASE!
~Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a daddy

12 words from my friends!:

Will and Aileen said...

Very sweet pictures of your girl loving her Daddy! Too cute!

Rachel said...

What a sweet moment - even if you did get "caught" it was totally worth it!!

Valerie said...

Awww! How cute! It looks like Daddy and Abbie are sharing secrets. I too always try to run for the camera, but always miss the shot.

Marsha said...

So sweet!!! It make me love my husband more when I see him playing with our kids!!
Marsha

Hannah said...

Don't you wish you could just capture all those moments?? They make my heart melt!

Pineapple Princess said...

So glad you went for it and caught the moment. Those moments are so precious!

All these B's and Me! said...

You should make him a collage of the photos of him and her for fathers day! That would be SOO CUTE!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Awww, that was precious, I love how she is laying on him, so sweet. I know they adore each other!

Our Complete Family said...

So cute! Glad you were able to sneak a quick pic of your two cuties!
Love the high school post~ so fun to flashback! What were all of us girls thinking in the 80's and 90's?!? ;)
And Miss Abby's evil eye pic...you're right. She even has a pretty little evil eye!
xo, Les

Rhonda said...

OMGOSH that is truly the most awesome of pictures, LOVE IT.......What a special and blessed moment in time :-)

Bobbi said...

There is nothing like a father and daughter. I love watching Joe snuggle with our girls--and my boy too!!

Kelly said...

CUTE!