Sunday, February 8, 2009

Abby and her chores?

Abby decided she would like to mop the other day...She ended up dumping the whole bucket on the floor and walking away ...I give her a A for Effort!


DONT forget to mop the rug!

Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy. ~Author Unknown

14 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Can she come to my house when she is done?

Pineapple Princess said...

I'm not sure if you can download the Photoshop software or not. It's pretty big. It may take a very long time. You could do a quick Google search. You never know what you can find!

Love those pics of Abby doing her "chores"! So cute!

Terri said...

I love that last quote.
You should bring Abby to my house and Isaiah and her can clean the day away. Isaiah loves to mop and sweep too!

Lilysmom said...

My newest post is about chores too. Great moms think alike! Abby looks like a natural

Bobbi said...

When she is done there, she can come here.

Hope you had fun on your date

Katie said...

OH abs ... is your wicked step sister making you work ?? Your prince charming Bray is coming to rescue you :)

Marsha said...

So cute!!! I love the last quote, sounds just like my house!!!
Marsha

Rachel said...

Awe - my girl always feels the need to mop the rugs too - what silly little girls!!

Valerie said...

Too funny! My kids love to push the broom around, but usually end up using it as a golf club! Maybe the can take some tips from Abbie!

Amanda said...

I could use a good moper.. send her my way!

Cindy said...

What a cutie!
How do you get anything else done besides watching her?

Rhonda said...

So cute, I get sooooo much help!!! More than I care for at times but hey, what can you do but laugh at their seriousness at "helping mommy" clean the house!!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! She looks like a great helper!!

Emily said...

OMG this is too cute for words! -e