Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Where's Abby?

~These were all the new babies from our church in 2006

17 words from my friends!:

my world said...

That is so Cute!!!!

Rhonda said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!!

Jessica said...

OMG how CUTE!!!!!! she is like get this kid off of me

Terri said...

How cute!

Carrie said...

What a precious picture. Those memories are golden. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

How precious - that is a great picture to capture such a sweet time!!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my gosh! That photo is darling! I love that some are snoozing and they're all dressed alike on a church pew. DARLING! It truly is too cute for words chicadee!
xo, Les

Farrah said...

Awe how sweet....
She is so beautiful and so little then, I can't believe our babies are growing up so quickly!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Cute pic!


And it is kinda easy to pic out Abby in that one. :o)


Love ya
Andrea

Valerie said...

Aww! I love the matching outfits on all the babies. I can pick out Abbie, she's the one with all the beautiful hair!

jeck said...

Adorable!!!!

Marsha said...

SOOO CUTE!! I always loved that my babies had tons of hair compared to other babies.
Marsha

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

Precious!!! Abby is a babydoll!

Don and Be said...

VERY cute pic!

Bobbi said...

Look at them!! They all look so cute in their matching outfits. I found her!!!

Hannah said...

Darn it! I can't find baby Abby!!

Of course I see her...she sticks out like a sore thumb.... because....she is the prettiest one there!!

Way to go Abby!! Already making all the other babies look homely!!

(comments made by me are not reflective of Abby's mother...so if one of these babies is your baby don't beat up Leslie...I was just kidding...your babies are pretty too!!)

Cindy said...

That is too precious.