Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday..Beauty!



15 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

She is so cute!!! Love the Dora PJ's too!!

Carrie said...

So cute! Are those Dora pj's? She looks so comfy.

Carrie said...

So cute! Are those Dora pj's? She looks so comfy.

Terri said...

Beautiful is right!

Jessica said...

Wish we could hold on to those innocent ages she is so cute!!!

Don and Be said...

Si. Muy bonita!

Rachel said...

What a beauty - she is just the most adorable little thing ever!!

Marsha said...

TOO SWEET!!
Marsha

All these B's and Me! said...

Love the jammies and her sweet face. :o)

April said...

Loved the pic of today...so cute, I am not sure the girls are as much into the dolls and I wished, but maybe they will grow to be more interested..lol I loved the mixed race household, ours too, don't you love it, we are Italian, Irish,(my husband) Welsh(my family), and Guatemalan, and hopefully one day we will add another country to the mix...I wouldn't have it any other way...

Valerie said...

Aww! What a sweetie!

Steph said...

She is definitely a beauty!!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pic!!

Bobbi said...

I could just squeeze her. She is so beautiful.

Rhonda said...

Cutie pie, fun jammies.