Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why is my baby looking more like a TEEN!




Today I sat looking at how my baby is no longer BABY looking...*sigh* How in the world did that happen?

I'm wondering if this will be a BIG problem when she 16 year old? UMM OK lets not go there!!!

Shes still in diapers!!! LOL

15 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Just teach her to only ask for a "puppy", hahahahahaha
Cute cute cute smile!!
luv ya!

Terri said...

I was looking at her picture and I was trying to imagine her as a teenager. She is going to be absolutely gorgeous!

Valerie said...

Wow! Don't the girls look so much older when they have their hair up? Logan is sitting here on my lap and wants to know who the pretty girl is. I told him Abbie and he just smiled. I think we both will have a BIG problem when the kids get older. Logan has the neighboor girl after him and she's seven!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

precious princess!!! I know how do they grow up so darn fast! LOL

Hannah said...

I have been thinking the same thing. Sophia will be home a year in March and I have been looking back at the pictures. I don't know where my baby has gone!

Cindy said...

Hate to say it, but she definitely is not a baby anymore. She IS stll beautiful, though!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful pic!! They grow up so fast!!

Tricia said...

Hey girl! I love the Parisian Rose outfit in 18-24 but I cannot find your email address!

Hit me up! triciann1 at hotmail dot com

Will and Aileen said...

Abby is just beautiful and you are going to be in for it when she is a teen! Babies just grow up too fast, don't they?

Lilysmom said...

They do grow fast but abby is adorable that dimple is just yummy!

One Busy Momma said...

Wow! That look will probably get her in trouble! Lucky for you that I am rasing my boys to be complete gentelmen and that she can have her pick! ;)

That is a really cute pic! and Now, she is a beautiful little girl!

Mindy said...

I know, it's so sad that they are growing up so quickly. I often look at Mikayla's pictures and wonder where my baby went. I just have to say the pull-up pic is tooooo cute! I love it!! And as for Juno, I love that movie. My mom hated it. I think that as an AP I was able to appreciate it more than other's maybe. Not sure. But regardless I think it's a great movie.
Hugs

Sig said...

Wow, she does look so much older here! Thankfully there is plenty time for that... :)

Sig said...

PS- Leslie...EM me SA3 at aol.com

Carrie said...

She is so pretty and they are growing up way too fast. How do we slow them down? They will be grown up in a blink of an eye. Time goes so fast.