Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday 13....


One of my new blogger buddies had this on her site http://mom2howells.blogspot.com/ so I want to do it too...COME one its fun!



1.American

2. Wine lover

3.Foodie

4.Mommy

5.Wife

6. Friend

7. Domestic Violence survivor

8. Witty (HA)

9. Freezing

10.BLESSED

11. Christian

12. Sale Shopper
13. Weird
Your turn!

7 words from my friends!:

Lilysmom said...

Love the new look Leslie. And I think your witty and your blog wouldn't be so fun to read if you didn't throw a little weird in. :)

Bobbi said...

You are so good at this stuff!! I like the pic of you and Abby.

Aimee said...

Ah!! I love her new design!!!! I was so surprised when I opened your blog!! I really need to do mine. I am thinking about doing it on the anniv Mayna came home! How fun!

Courtney said...

wow. that is really neat. Courtney

Hannah said...

fun! I would have never guessed #2!! Ha!

Rachel said...

Love your new header!!!! Our lists would definitely have a lot in common - sale shopper is the only way to be!!

Alleen said...

You sure #13 shouldn't be #1???? And come on, #12 really needs to be up there in the list too!