Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shhh Brad loves the dollhouse!

I love when I see my boys playing with their baby sister's dollhouse! Shhh dont tell the Basketball team!

*** Notice how the family has a Hummer Vehicle in the drive? Its the boys old GI Joe car!****

16 words from my friends!:

Jessica said...

How sweet... and what great blackmail!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

How cute!

Terri said...

We wont tell a soul! lol
What a good big brother!

Don and Be said...

That's a whole lotta pieces in that dollhouse!

Joshua said...

That pic is so precious!!! Great pic!

Rachel said...

Awe - his secret is safe with me, but I bet his friends would be doing the same things too :)

Marsha said...

SO SWEET!!! He must be a great big brother!
Marsha

Amanda said...

Haha, what a GOOD big brother!

Bobbi said...

Looks like some serious bribery to me!! Man, you are going to get so many things done!!

I think it is great he is playing with this sister. She is very lucky

Heidi said...

That is so so so sweet! What a wonderful brother. Love the hummer too.

Valerie said...

How funny! Logan likes to play with Ava's little people castle. This past weekend I caught my 5 yr. old nephew and 2 yr. old godson playing with it also!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet, it made me smile. What a great big brother!

All these B's and Me! said...

Brea got the same exact one for Christmas and we LOVE it too!!

Carrie said...

That is so cute. I love their relationship. How nice! Warms my heart. Thank Leslie!

Robyn said...

How sweet!! What a great big brother!!

Rhonda said...

Ahh, that is so cute and what a great brother.