Sunday, January 4, 2009

The older kids favorite pics of the year!

These are my favorite pictures of the 3 oldest kids...These pictures just make me realize how they are growing up tooo fast! sigh...
Ashley 15

Bradley 14


Grant 10


Adolescence is a period of rapid changes.

Between the ages of 12 and 17, for example,

a parent ages as much as 20 years.

~Author Unknown

10 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

They are beautiful pictures. I always love beach pictures!!

All these B's and Me! said...

Those are GREAT! Nothing says summer like some good ol' beach pictures.

Rhonda said...

What great pictures. Is it only 20 years we age through adolescent??? LOL

Robyn said...

Your children are beautiful!!

Bobbi said...

They are just such beautiful children! We are starting our first round of adolscence here--I am not seeing the joys!

Our Complete Family said...

These are fantastic photos! The water color is a great backdrop for your super pretty and handsome kiddos!
Happy 2009 sweetie!

Suzanne and Jayme said...

Your child are beautiful.

I'm trying to keep my oldest who is 8 yrs old as young as possible, but it's not working.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Will and Aileen said...

Those are beautiful pictures of your "big" kids! That saying about adolesence sure does explain a lot!

Joshua said...

My favorite pics to llok at are beach/ocean settings. The pics are beautiful!!!

Rachel said...

Great pics - pics on the beach are always so awesome!!! Ashley is beautiful!!