Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve fun 2008

WE had a FUN New Years Eve ..We first went out to dinner with Mayna and Aimee and Andy too! We went to one of the best Mexican places in Cleveland(IN My opinion). WHAT A BLAST!
Then off to a party with a few families that live up the street....That Abby can party!
new years eve 08 002

new years eve 08 003
Abby and her peeps!
new years eve 08 011

new years eve 08 012

new years eve 08 001

new years eve 08 013

18 words from my friends!:

Bobbi said...

Love the captions.

Your survey was fun to read

Tracey said...

So cute! Love the captions:)

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Great pic's.....looks like fun! Love the pinks and browns on the princess!!! Happy New Year and many blessings to you and your family this year!
xooxoxo

Aimee said...

OMG Leslie! I am almost peeing laughing at your quotes!!! I hope there is not as much blogging in 09!! How funny is that!!! I love it!!!

I just got your text. Got a new phone and it doesn't make noice when they come t hrough. Didn't go to the market. Totally forgot!! I want to go to that cuban place though!!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Copied your survey and joined in the fun!!!
Blessings....
Misty

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Happy New Year Les!! Looks like Abby does indeed know how to party!! Love the pics!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

My weakness is hairbows! With Lyza's hair....I HAVE to have hairbows....so I got a little smarter and started making my own. But I'm addicted to the clothing and matching bows.......and eating, late night at that! OHHHHH the guilty pleasures! Oh well......life is short, live it up!

Don and Be said...

Feliz Ano Nuevo, Amigos!

Hannah said...

That is great! I love the captions...too funny!

Marsha said...

Love the pink and brown outfit!! Cute pictures, looks like you all had lots of fun!
Marsha

AZ Mama said...

Happy New Year!!

Tricia said...

Happy New Year to you & your precious fam!!! :)

Loved the pictures!!

Rhonda said...

Oh too funny, you had me cracking up with the captions! How fun and I've heard that is an awesome place to eat!!!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! Looks like you had lots of fun!!

howie mama said...

Looks like fun-Happy 2009!

Our Complete Family said...

You are getting snazzy with the photos chicadee!
Happy New Year to you, too!
xo, Les

Ali said...

Love the captions! Abby is such a party girl!

Carrie said...

Love it! Looks like a blast.