Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My girl loves Dinosaurs..

Abby LOVES dinosaurs and she wanted this one for Christmas ..Its the FP Spike the Ultra Dino for $140 ...IT didn't get good reviews and well its alot of $ and very BIG too!

IM sooooo glad that i didn't get her it ...I found these small plastic ones at Wal-Mart 10 for $2.50 and they entertain her for a long time ..PLUS NO batteries!

Yea i guess it comes with Dino poop too!NO, ITS A ROCK!

16 words from my friends!:

Tina said...

My princessa loves dinos too

Bobbi said...

Reese loves dinosaurs too, and I am with you on the big one. Too big, and too much money!!!

my world said...

Ha that does look like poop lol.
It sure came out cheaper and shes having fun. huh
I gave u an award on my page.

Our Complete Family said...

Whew...good thing you held off and saved some serious moula girly! Love the new background...I'm in the mood for spring now!!!
xo, Les

Terri said...

It does look like poop! lol
I saw that dinosaur at the stores. It does look pretty cool but I think it would be good for an older child, maybe around 8?

Rachel said...

Don't you love when they are just as happy (or even more so) with a reasonably priced toy......or the box :)

That rock cracks me up, definitely looks like poop!

Natalie C. said...

Caleb got the Ultra Dino for Christmas and it is the coolest thing.

Heidi said...

Emmi is into dinosaurs too and she also wanted that big one for Christmas. No, she didn't get it either! Those small plastic ones are the best. Good call!

Valerie said...

Logan loves dinosaurs! He wanted that big one and every time we went to Target he had to look and play with the display model. No, he didn't get it for Christmas, instead we did a dinosaur birthday party.

Stacy said...

Dinos... that's a good idea! I need ideas to keep my Bella busy. Thanks for the tip! :)

Amanda said...

Oh yeah.. much better deal! Matthew is standing next to me saying "I wanna buy dat mommmmmmy" LOL!

Alleen said...

You sure that's not poop???

Gabriella likes to roar like a dinosaur.

Suzanne said...

That's funny! Isn't that a purple dino I see there? See, they want girls to play with dinos. And the poop!
:)

Hannah said...

So funny! My monkey likes dino's too. She loves that giant dino but her mommy won't buy it for her because she is mean...and wants to buy shoes.

Carrie said...

That rock looks like dino poop.

Savannah love dinosaurs too and loves to push the button at Toys R Us to make that expensive one activate an I got her a different brand of pull ups with dinosaurs on them and she carries the pull up around saying , "Saursaur."What is it with dinosaurs?

Rhonda said...

It's great and our girls are the same way. Our girlie girls love dinasours and trains, hmmmmm!