Saturday, January 10, 2009

My baby girl ..where do they go?

This pic was taken for Abby's first(5/07) bday and i found it in a photo box the other day...I cant get over how chunk her cheeks are!

MY SONG
You are the poem I dreamed of writing
The masterpiece
I longed to paint...
You are the shining star I reached for
In my ever hopeful quest
for life fulfilled...
You are my child
Now with all things
I am blessed

Author Unknown



12 words from my friends!:

Bobbi said...

I know she is a doll now. But, what an adorable little baby she was. I love the snow baby pic below.

It does go by way too fast!!!!

Want to move to Arizona with me?? I hear it is warm there

Marsha said...

Very sweet!! They do grow up way too fast!! Harrison told me last week that he wantd to stay 3 forever, don't I wish he could!!
Marsha

Marsha said...

Very sweet!! They do grow up way too fast!! Harrison told me last week that he wantd to stay 3 forever, don't I wish he could!!
Marsha

Carrie said...

I have no idea where they go or how they grow up so fast. That is why you have to enjoy every minute of every second of every day.

Lilysmom said...

They do grow way to fast. Wish there was a pause button. Her cheeks were just to cute.

howie mama said...

You always have the best quotes and poems! I love the new look!

Daphne said...

SUCH a sweet picture!!!

Aimee said...

I love those cheeks! Too cute!

Robyn said...

What a sweet pic!! They grow up so fast!!

Rhonda said...

What a cute picture. I hate that they grow up so quickly and you can always see the transformation from baby to toddler to preschool :-(

Rachel said...

You always have the coolest poems/quotes!!!

Amanda said...

And VERY beautiful. She is too precious. Sending her a cyber squeeze again! ;)