Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Melting Pot in our house...

US Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
I love that we are mixed race in this house...WOW what a interesting mix we are! What kind of melting pot do you have at your house?
I'm Mexican..
Mexican Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
Polish
polish flag Pictures, Images and Photos
Scottish
Scottish Flag. Pictures, Images and Photos
Irish
irish flag Pictures, Images and Photos
MY 3 older children are those listed above and on their fathers side...
Korean
Korea! Pictures, Images and Photos
German
german flag Pictures, Images and Photos
And of course Miss Abby is from Guatemala
Guatemalan Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
**Ken doesn't know his nationality but hope to find out someday soon!***

11 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

We are Swedish (90% me) Russian (D) Guatemalan (S) and Hillbilly (Greg)

Ha! don't tell him I said that..

Terri said...

Heinz 57 in our family!

Rachel said...

What a great melting pot you guys have :)

We look pretty boring compared to yours!

Suzanne said...

I love the way you did this with the flags...I would really have to do some serious research...I don't know my Father's side...

Suzanne said...

Hi Leslie! Check out my blog-I gave you an award!

Amanda said...

Haha, Suzanne beat me to it, but I left you an award also. ;)

Joshua said...

Love it! League of Nations!!

Joshua said...

Love it! League of Nations!!

Don and Be said...

I'm a rather volitile mix - Irish & German - so I'm almost always at war with myself.

Bobbi said...

What a great post with the flags. It is great that you know your nationality........I am not so good at that> I do know that I am part Russian, and part Irish. Joe, he doesn't.

Christine said...

Yes, that is quite the mix!