Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Makin Lemonade award...


I got a award from Two of my blogger pals Amanda @ The M & M's & Suzanne ..Thanks so much I do have some Attitude and I should really work on the Gratitude part though!


This award comes with a few rules:


Put the logo on your blog or post.


Nominate other blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
So I'm sharing the love with these bloggie friends:


Hannah - I have cant wait to meet this funny lady..She has such cute stories about her two sweet kids!


Ashton @ Jie Jie - She is the sweetest big sis to her adopted Sister from China.This girl is so grown up acting for her age!


Bobbi-This lady is such a GREAT blogger friend she comments on my site EVEN if i post really boring stuff..well and that's a lot!


Ali @ http://familybyadoption.blogspot.com/ - She was one of my very First adoptive parent friends on Myspace ..I think her son and Abby are going to get married one day..Not till they are 35..lol

3 words from my friends!:

All these B's and Me! said...

Congrats Sweetie!! :o)

Bobbi said...

Thanks!! I'll work on this later today.

Hannah said...

Yea Me!! Thanks! I'll try to tear myself away from cleaning to do this later...IF I must!! You know I LOVE cleaning!!