My BFF Aimee had a fun Interview on her site so i want to play along because i have writers block with my blog today!!! LOL
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1.If you could solve any world problem, what would it be? Poverty of course ...I cant STAND to see my children waste food it boils my blood....Honestly i have to say Americans WASTE soo much food its sickening...So if i could i'd make sure everyone went to bed with a full tummy!
2.What keeps you up at night? Caffeine keeps me up at night ...I have to take a Tylenol PM every night or i WILL not sleep! I drink ONLY one glass of Diet Coke a day and it keeps me up for almost 24hrs(its how i keep up with 4 kids) ...I was on Ambian BUT ken would find me in other rooms in the house and i had NO clue how i got there..so don't take those anymore!!! LOL
3.Describe your typical day... Well its very very exciting...LOL not!
I wake up when abby gets up..she normally sleeps till 1130am (yeea im blessed)
Make lunch,check mail,laundry,unload dishwasher, watch nick Jr.shower, ON MONDAYS i get to go to Walmart and get groceries when the teens get home to watch abby!!! ,fix dinner,yell at kids,give abby bath,yell again, check my mail, Watch some tv with ken, at about 10pm till my pills kick in i read or surf the net!!! WOW WHAT a fun life! lol
4. What is one non-motherhood accomplishment you want to undertake in your life? I would love to one day (soon) go to School and do something in the medical field...I'm not 100% sure yet but i know it will be helping people!
5. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?? A parrot i love to talk and make people laugh and just hang out! Really don't they have the prettiest feathers?