Thursday, January 22, 2009

I need a wine break!

OMG OMG it has been one of those weeks that im happy to say " ITS WINE BAR TIME!" Once a month my friend Aimee@aamayna and i decided to go to a wine bar and just vent,laugh,talk about girl stuff!

CHEERS!


wine bottle and glasses Pictures, Images and Photos



50s housewife Pictures, Images and Photos

12 words from my friends!:

Jessica said...

I wanna drink!!! I hope you had a great time

Terri said...

How fun! I wish I could go! =)

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Hope you have fun! Girl talk is the best!


Andrea

Suzanne said...

Such fun!

Farrah said...

Good for you! I would love to live close enough to some friends of mine that I could go out with and vent about 2 times a month! Nobody around here wants to go! BUMMER....

I hope you had or I hope you have a good time! HAVE FUN

Valerie said...

Oh, I'm sooo jealous! It's been a week from heck over here in Indiana. Have a couple of glass for me!

Rachel said...

It's been one of those weeks for me too, maybe it's something in the air. Have a great night.

Our Complete Family said...

Oh darnit. Too bad we don't live near each other. I'd tag along for some vino and good laughs and such.
Have fun, drink one for me, be safe and LAUGH a LOT...sounds like you need it right now chicadee!
xo, Les

Bobbi said...

Hope you have fun. We all need and deserve a break!!

howie mama said...

Sounds like fun-I could use one of those some day very soon. To answer your question-yes, Wyatt is a P.O.

Rhonda said...

Oh how fun, I wanna come toooooooo :-) What a truly great idea.

Rhonda said...

Oh how fun, I wanna come toooooooo :-) What a truly great idea.