Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Got the Friendship Award!!!


My Sweet Blogger Buddy Hannah@Me-Me and Monkey's BIG Adve... awarded me with this *tears*...


Here is the meaning of the award:
It is the Friendship Award which means:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming.

These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.

They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.


Please give more attention to these writers.

Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."



2.Andrea @ Madelyn's Mommy



7 words from my friends!:

Don and Be said...

It's a beautiful thing!

Suzanne said...

Oh, you're so kind!
Thanks, Leslie!

Rachel said...

Leslie,

You are SOO sweet - thanks for giving me this award. Hopefully someday soon I'll have my energy back and feel like doing more than laying around and hoping not to be sick again soon. I miss all my blogging friends and sharing pics of my sweetie!!!!

Marsha said...

Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet and I love reading your blog and watching Abby grow up.
Marsha

Our Complete Family said...

You deserve your award chicadee!
Hope your week is going GREAT my fellow best namer ever!!!
xo Love, Les

Bobbi said...

You are so thoughtful!! Thank you. I wish I was as good of a blogger as you are

howie mama said...

Leslie,
Not only are you a great blogger but you are the best follower EVER! I know I only have 1 but you are still the best! BTW are you considering Guatoberfest 09???