Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Guatemalan on her sled...

We got hit with a snowstorm last night..I took pictures from the nice and warm doorway!

Yes you have to work for a sled ride in this house...

Awww poor Grant was worked so hard he collapsed

Now Ken collapsed
But Abby stayed on!
Im sure there will be plenty more snow pictures to come ..at least till April..yuck!




snow bunny Pictures, Images and Photos

16 words from my friends!:

AZ Mama said...

Very cute! I really don't miss the snow now that I'm down here in AZ. YUCK!! :)

jill marie said...

We shoveled until our arms were no longer working... we got 8-10 inches here.. I am ready for spring.

I love the sledding pics! Soooo, cute!

Jessica said...

That snow looks great just where it's at lets leave it there Leslie. I am dying over here at 45 degrees BRrrrrrr

Valerie said...

We got the snow too! Luckily we got a free snow blower on Frid. (hand me down from my hubby's sister). Cory used it twice yesterday (we had the family over for Logan's b-day party). I think Cory's taking Logan sledding later today. You won't catch me out in this cold weather!

Bobbi said...

HAHA!! I take pics from my doorway too. I avoid it like the plague. Poor Reese only gets outside if his Dad or sisters take him. He'll be ok. My theory is that it isn't good to expose him to EVERYTHING about our culture!!

Hannah said...

That looks fun!! I don't like the cold but if it is cold I'd just assume it snow!!

Are you bundled up in three layers now??

Have a great week!
Hannah

aamayna said...

She looks like a pro!!!

Amy said...

Yuck Leslie, and I have pictures of us as the beach today on my blog...

Terri said...

Looks like a bunch of fun! I wish we had some snow.

Robyn said...

How fun!!

Rhonda said...

We sold our snow blower with our house in MN!!! But it's always was a blast to come in and have some yummy hot chocolate with those tiny marshymallows!!

Marsha said...

I miss playing in the snow!!! Looks like lots of fun!
Marsha

Suzanne said...

Cute little chica! Stay warm...

Rachel said...

Awe - how fun, my Riley would be so jealous of all that snow!!! We've had cold - but just one snow so far this winter

Amanda said...

Oh wow, now THAT is some snow! Brrrrr!!

Carrie said...

So cute. Savannah LOVES to be pulled on her sled. I know--we took these girls out of their tropical environment and bundle them up and put them in the snow. But, they love it==as long as she is being pulled and she can eat the snow.