Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FFF~UP~

Favorite Foto Friday theme is UP.. Here's pick of Abby with a Pull-UP on her head climbing UP on my bed! Here is a pic of Abbys Foster Mother and us on her Pick UP trip Nov 20th 2006


Have a great weekend Everyone! Go to Sarah's blog for more FFF

19 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Ha! She cracks me up!!

Tina said...

Too cute! Love the pic with the pull up....funny

Carrie said...

That UP is the best. A pull up or a hat or many other creative things.

Pick up is always a wonderful memory at the Clarion Hotel. Love the breakfast buffet there!

Valerie said...

LOL! I love the pull up on Abbie's head. What a great hat! When Logan started wearing underwear he thought the pouch in the front was a pocket and put things in it. I let Hubby explain that one!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Hey there Leslie ... what a great use of those UP photos ... I love the PickUP one ... what a great memory ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend! I am hoping to get back in to the 'swing' of things soon ... back to work on the 9th ... Hugs from MN!

rebekah

kstonc said...

Got a good laugh out of that photo! thanks.

Amanda said...

Love your UP pictures.. the first one is a crack UP!

Rachel said...

Awe - love her "hat" that is definitely a priceless moment!

Alleen said...

that first one is hilarious!

Kim & Dave said...

That made me lol!!!

The picture with her Foster Family is very special, too!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

That picture is hysterical!! She is so funny!!

Hugs,
Sharon and Olivia

Rhonda said...

Love those up up up pictures!!!

vaneblu said...

OMG that first picture is priceless.. how cute!

Isabella's mom said...

nice pick-up picture!

Robyn said...

Love the first pic!! I needed something to smile about!! :)

One Busy Momma said...

Beatuiful family pic!!!!

Love the pull-up pic!
My boys just LOVE to put their undies on their heads!

Bobbi said...

The pull-up is too much!!! And, yes, she is looking more and more like a big girl--in diapers:>) Funny how we are willing to let SOME of the baby things go!!

howie mama said...

Very good use of the UP theme!!

Christina said...

OMG! I love the first pic! What is it about pull ups/panties that they gravitate to the head? LOL Thanks for the tag! I'll get on it for a Monday post! :) I actually have a FFF to post tomorrow- yay!
Have a great one!
Christina