Friday, January 2, 2009

FFF~Favorite pic of 2008 & a New Years Survey



I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years day..Favorite Foto Friday theme is best pic of 2008..You could only pick one! This was was very very hard Sarah!For more FFF go toKiss the frog for me. *** take the New Years survey on the bottom and post it on your blog its fun!

MAY 2008

I picked this picture because i love that she's dressed in her


party clothes and helping with dirty chores...so innocent and sweet!


New Years Survey..Thanks Aimee


1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Took all 4 kids on a family vacation for a week..it was fun BUT i now have more gray hair!



2. Did you keep your New Years’ Resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Honestly i cant remember what i said last year but this year im going to be much more realistic..I want to have more of Christ in my heart..Somedays thats very hard to do!


3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes many and adoptions too


4. Did anyone close to you die? NO


5. What countries did you visit? None


6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Attending church and joining a new church


7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The whole gas price hike of 08 i will never forget...The highest i paid for gas $4.23


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Doing a lot of things on my own without Ken's help...I took Abby on a plane twice by myself to SC for 10 days each time! That was no easy feat!


9. What was your biggest failure? Not finding a church to attend after a year


10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No none what a miracle just the common cold!


11. What was the best thing you bought? Plane tickets to SC for Guatetober Fest in Myrtle Beach


12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? My Daughter Ashley she really has her mind into school and talking of college...Very proud of her!


13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Hmmm not going to say but the Lord and i know..


14. Where did most of your money go? Gymboree,Starbucks,Target..


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Sponsoring a student from Guatemala named Daniel


16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Give me your eyes by Brandon Heath


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:


happier or sadder? happier


thinner or fatter? Fatter (damn)


richer or poorer? POORER!!


18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Exercise


19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating junk


20. How did you spend Christmas? with ken and kids


21. What on-line users did you meet?Wow this year i'd say 50 different families


22. Did you fall in love in 2008? Of course did you see all those cute Guate.tots??


23. How many one-night stands? does my dreams with George Clooney count?


24. What was your favourite TV program? The Office on NBC and Anthony Bourdans No Reservations on the Travel Channel


25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Not hate just dislike sadly


26. What was the best book you read this year? When you are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris


27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Casting Crowns,Kanye West


28. What did you want and get? Lasting love,Health,Friends


29. What did you want and not get? A diamond ring


30. What was your favourite film of this year? Geez whatever my two year old didnt make me watch


31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Im sure it involved drinking and eating...i turned 35...OMG middle 30's!


32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? All my new blogger friends especially the ones i met in person!


33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Comfort,Comfort


34. What kept you sane? Target and God


35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? George Clooney,Anderson Cooper,Justin Timberlake


36. What political issue stirred you the most? really any of the ones w/ cruption..Was it me or all politicians pigs?


37.Who did you miss? My Grandparents they have been gone since 2004,2007 BUT i will forever misss them!


38. Who was the best new person you met? Katie Nyblom & Aimee Watson (many more but i cant name them all!)


39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008? That EVERYONE deserves a chance NO matter sex,race,etc


40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

You calm the storms

And you give me rest

You hold me in your hands

You won't let me fall

You steal my heart

When you take my breath away

Would you take me in take me deeper now

~Everything by Lifehouse (truly one of the best songs i have heard in a long time)


18 words from my friends!:

Sarah said...

What a cute picture of your princesa! Already doing chores!! Happy New Year, my friend!

Kim & Dave said...

What a fun post! & your picture is outstanding!!!

Hannah said...

I LOVE that picture of Abby!! So cute! It is my favorite too!!

Tracy'sspace said...

Such a fun picture, very cute!

nora said...

What a sweet picture of Abby!!!

I took a similar New Year's survey on my blog - lots of fun!

Rachel said...

That is about the cutest picture ever!!! Happy New Year

Terri said...

What a cute picture of Abby helping her Daddy!
What a good helper you have!

Carrie said...

I love the princess taking out the recycling. Shows when you are a toddler nothing really matters. Just do what you want, wear what you want, and go with the flow! So precious and innocent.

Thanks for the survey. I am going to do it now.

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose , Jose L. and Jose A) said...

Beautiful picture! What a cutie! Have a great 2009
the flores family(Maria)

Lilysmom said...

That picture of Abby is so cute. Love that she is doing chores in a princess skirt. Thanks for joining my group. Hope to chat with you soon. Sarah

All these B's and Me! said...

Look at little Abby!! SOOOOO Cute!

vaneblu said...

What a beautiful funny picture!! she is such a cutie :D
Happy New Year!

Kathy said...

So cute!!! Stylish and helpful!!

Robyn said...

What a cute pic!!

Chanan and Rachael said...

Just sweet!

Heidi said...

Absolutely adorable picture! and I love the new years survey too

Will and Aileen said...

How totally adorable and priceless can you get? That is just too cute!

Rhonda said...

Oh how fun, I truly enjoyed reading all of it Leslie. Thanks so much for sharing :-)