I picked this picture because i love that she's dressed in her
party clothes and helping with dirty chores...so innocent and sweet!
New Years Survey..Thanks Aimee
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Took all 4 kids on a family vacation for a week..it was fun BUT i now have more gray hair!
2. Did you keep your New Years’ Resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Honestly i cant remember what i said last year but this year im going to be much more realistic..I want to have more of Christ in my heart..Somedays thats very hard to do!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes many and adoptions too
4. Did anyone close to you die? NO
5. What countries did you visit? None
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Attending church and joining a new church
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The whole gas price hike of 08 i will never forget...The highest i paid for gas $4.23
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Doing a lot of things on my own without Ken's help...I took Abby on a plane twice by myself to SC for 10 days each time! That was no easy feat!
9. What was your biggest failure? Not finding a church to attend after a year
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No none what a miracle just the common cold!
11. What was the best thing you bought? Plane tickets to SC for Guatetober Fest in Myrtle Beach
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? My Daughter Ashley she really has her mind into school and talking of college...Very proud of her!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Hmmm not going to say but the Lord and i know..
14. Where did most of your money go? Gymboree,Starbucks,Target..
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Sponsoring a student from Guatemala named Daniel
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Give me your eyes by Brandon Heath
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? happier
thinner or fatter? Fatter (damn)
richer or poorer? POORER!!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Exercise
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Eating junk
20. How did you spend Christmas? with ken and kids
21. What on-line users did you meet?Wow this year i'd say 50 different families
22. Did you fall in love in 2008? Of course did you see all those cute Guate.tots??
23. How many one-night stands? does my dreams with George Clooney count?
24. What was your favourite TV program? The Office on NBC and Anthony Bourdans No Reservations on the Travel Channel
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Not hate just dislike sadly
26. What was the best book you read this year? When you are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Casting Crowns,Kanye West
28. What did you want and get? Lasting love,Health,Friends
29. What did you want and not get? A diamond ring
30. What was your favourite film of this year? Geez whatever my two year old didnt make me watch
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Im sure it involved drinking and eating...i turned 35...OMG middle 30's!
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? All my new blogger friends especially the ones i met in person!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Comfort,Comfort
34. What kept you sane? Target and God
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? George Clooney,Anderson Cooper,Justin Timberlake
36. What political issue stirred you the most? really any of the ones w/ cruption..Was it me or all politicians pigs?
37.Who did you miss? My Grandparents they have been gone since 2004,2007 BUT i will forever misss them!
38. Who was the best new person you met? Katie Nyblom & Aimee Watson (many more but i cant name them all!)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008? That EVERYONE deserves a chance NO matter sex,race,etc
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
You calm the storms
And you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart
When you take my breath away
Would you take me in take me deeper now
~Everything by Lifehouse (truly one of the best songs i have heard in a long time)