Friday, January 23, 2009

FFF~ New~

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday Theme is NEW....When i think of the word new i think of New life.. To think we all started out as cute,sweet babies! What a miracle we ALL are!





The Blog Author as a new baby March 12,1973 ..Wow i had a football head!





MY first NEW baby Ashley Nicole Born May 8th 1993





Mr.Brad shiny and New Oct 11th 1994







Grant all new with his sly grin July 12th 1998
AND of course Princessa Guatemalatica Abby Born through the miracle of adoption on May 17th,2006





OHHHH i almost forgot Lola as a new pup Born May 2003

To see more NEW FFF photos go to Kiss The Frog 4 Me

19 words from my friends!:

Suzanne said...

oh, I could just eat them up! Precious little blessings they are...

Terri said...

Great post! Love all the baby pictures!
You had a cute football head! lol

Tina said...

Such Beautiful babies!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Hey Leslie ... great post and GREAT pictures ... and I TOTALLY loved your baby photo - and that is not a football head ... all your babies (even the furry one) are beautiful and so new! Where does the time go? Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Marsha said...

Cute idea! All the babies are soooo cute!

Rachel said...

Awe - look at all your cuties in their newness!!

Valerie said...

Too cute, Leslie! I love the one of you!

April said...

Too cute, our FFF's were alike this week..lol I love looking at baby pics..

vaneblu said...

HOW SWEET! I love your post ;)

Marci said...

When I think of New I think of New babies too, I loev all the pics of your lil ones..They are so precious and my heart breaks thinking how grown up my girls are getting right before my eyes....I will always miss them being babies...Laughing, giggling, learning to crawl, walk, first words momma and dada...
Thanks for stopping by my blog...I havent had many visitors lately :(

Love, Marci

Our Complete Family said...

Such sweet new pics! I loved seeing that one of you. Precious hun!

Sarah said...

More commonalities! Both my girls are May babies too! And, my Grant was DUE on October 10th, but born Sept 20th! CUTE BABIES!!

Joshua said...

so cute!! BTW, sure you can post that article from my blog:) No problem!!

Hannah said...

Ha! You don't have a football head, but you do look like you are covering your ears and trying to hide from the camera.

Look at all those cute babies!!

jeck said...

Adorable!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Tooo cute!!!!!!

Robyn said...

How sweet!!

Jaime Salas said...

This was a great post- love to see baby photo's!!! Especially the Momma's!!!

Rhonda said...

Oh I soooo love seeing the baby pictures. That was awesome and they are all cutie patooties :-)