Thursday, January 8, 2009

FFF~ Frio COLD~~~~~

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme is COLD ...Living Ohio this was a EASY post its going to be high 20 for the next 8 days and low 10...





My Dear friend Katie N. (Katie and the Twins) lives in SC and she laughs when i tell her I get sooo cold in the winter i wear two layers of clothes and my winter hat in the house all day long!!! So im showing you that i do!! **** PLEASE DONT GO BLIND BY MY MAKE-UP-LESS FACE* Yikes


Abbys first time playing in the snow Jan.07 ..She was soo cold and had boogers BUT she didnt want to come in!
For more FFF go to Kiss the frog for me.

28 words from my friends!:

Katie said...

Awwwwww thanks for the smiles :) You and Abs both look so cute and cozy !!!

Hannah said...

I am glad to see I am not the only one posting pictures of herself without makeup!

I am usually dressed pretty warm too but you beat me with the hat...that is funny!

Jessica said...

I want cold weather send some my way! Great pics she has changed so much but is cute as ever!

Tina said...

Too funny. You need to move about an hour and a half south. :) We're not as bad here and we're beneath the snow belt. And my house is an old on...we've just kinda figured it out after four years of living in it.

Marsha said...

Abby looks so cute all bundled up, and you do as well!!! Love the hat!!!
Marsha

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That is funny! You don't look bad at all without makeup. Maybe one day I will get brave and post a pic of me w/o makeup. Now that is SCARY!


Have a great weekend!

Andrea

Jenne said...

I live in the UP of Michigan and it is always SO cold here! We usually have our heat set around 68 and I am always wearing a sweater or sweatshirt over my clothes all day! ( I don't usually wear a hat though. But it's not a bad idea!)

Valerie said...

How did we get stuck living in these cold states? Next week is going to be COLD again here in Indiana, highs of 10, lows of negative something.
The kids haven't been outside to play yet. Logan hasn't asked and Ava hates the cold wind!
Love the hat, I just crank up the heat as soon as my husband leaves for work and then bundle up with two sweatshirts and sweats when he gets home! Shhh! Don't tell him!

Valerie said...

Oh, by the way I love the new blog design, very cute!

Rachel said...

You are too cute - I don't blame you for wearing layers - here in MO, it's cold!!! and if you are like me, once you get cold you can't get warm for hours.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie - being a fellow Midwesterner I feel your pain - in fact right now my toes are frozen pretty much! UGH! When does it end? I do love the picture you posted of yourself though - maybe wearing a hat isn't a bad idea ... and of course your beautiful little lady in her puffy coat is priceless ... remeber when we were kids and the cold and snow was FUN!? Wish it still was fun somedays ... Have a great weekend1

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie - being a fellow Midwesterner I feel your pain - in fact right now my toes are frozen pretty much! UGH! When does it end? I do love the picture you posted of yourself though - maybe wearing a hat isn't a bad idea ... and of course your beautiful little lady in her puffy coat is priceless ... remeber when we were kids and the cold and snow was FUN!? Wish it still was fun somedays ... Have a great weekend1

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Rhonda said...

Ohhhhh brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I can totally relate having lived in Minnesota! Cute pictures :-) Have a great weekend.

nora said...

Next week we are supposed to break all sorts of windchill records - augh! And I don't wear a hat, but I occasionally do walk around with a blanket over my shoulders - way less functional.

Love those sweet chilly cheeks - boogs and all!

Tracy'sspace said...

Abby looks so cute all bundled up in her little pink outfit! When I lived in England, I used to wear my dressing gown all day in the house to keep warm

Sarah said...

Love the two of you all bundled up!! Too cute!

Suzanne said...

Too cute! I also wear lots of layers and a scarf around the house in the winter...my feet always need to be warm, too.
Have a great weekend!

Gail said...

Wait until you hit the mid 40's (age, I'm talking about). You will be wearing a lot less. LOL

I love the picture of chubby little Abby dressed for cold weather.
Gail

my world said...

Gosh that is cold....
im cold and its in the 60's over here..haha
ur daughter is adorable..

Will and Aileen said...

I'm also dressed in layers in the house so I feel you! Abby is too cute bundled up!

vaneblu said...

That Abby is the cutest thing, and her picture in the snowoutfit is just too precious!! I love it!

Michelle Smiles said...

Saw you linked from Bobbi.

I miss Ohio (born and raised) but don't miss the cold!

Jaime Salas said...

Too cute! I love her dimple!

One Busy Momma said...

Too funny!
Thought bout moving south????
Embrace the change in seasons!!!!
Enjoy the rest of winter!!!! ;)

My roomate in College wore hats and stuff in the house...but it's cuz we didnt have heat... in January in Chicago!

At least Abby likes the snow!

Our Family of 5 said...

oh my gosh girl, take that hat off..LOL..I totally can visualize you walking around in boots with hand and feet warmers..LOL. Turn up the heat!!

Amy S. said...

Hi Leslie,

Abby was soooooooo cute when she was little. She looks like a little baby doll in her pink "Pooh" winter attire..and your right she reminds me of Sophie bug in her pink winter attire too.
I know it gets cold there...but it does not here. Can you send some our way. It has been beach days every day this week. It would be nice to wear our winter clothes.
Happy New Year!

Love and Hugs....

Stacey and Dewey said...

I'm sitting in two layers as we speak burrrrr :)
Love Abby's little pink Pooh outfit, what a little sweetie pie, so cute!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Hey Les,
You guys look so cute all bundled up, and you look very much alike! You look much better without makeup than I do ;)