Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ashley art time!

As many of you know my daughter Ashley is a artist and here is her latest masterpiece!

20 words from my friends!:

Lilysmom said...

amazing. Just amazing!

Terri said...

OMG!!!! She is awesome!!! Great work!

Farrah said...

OMG another beautiful piece of art!

Way to go Ashley!!!

Rachel said...

Ashley is so incredibly talented, I'm jealous of her artistic ability (although I can draw a great stick person hahaha).

Tina said...

OMG! That's gorgeous!!!!

Rhonda said...

WOW Leslie, that is truly amazing and just awesome. I'd give anything to draw like that. Way to go Ashley :-)

Carrie said...

Leslie, That is truly gorgeous. She is very talented.

Valerie said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! How cool is that!

Stacey said...

Wow! She is so amazing!

AZ Mama said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful!

Kelly said...

So very talented!!!!!Just awesome!

Joshua said...

WOW that is beautiful!! She is definately going to use that talent for the rest of her life. WOW!!! Hope you can get that seen by some people that can use her art work!!

howie mama said...

Wow-very impressive!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Wow!! She is very talented!! Beautiful!

I love the previous post with the birth mother poem. Those prints are gorgeous.

I love your new profile pic. Abby looks adorable in that hat!

Hugs,
Sharon & Olivia

April said...

she is so talented, you know I have said it a million times, when she has time email me and I want her to do a drawing of the girls from a pic, and get a price quote to see when I will able to get it done from her...

Bobbi said...

wow, I hope she knows how talented she is....She should sell them.

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my goodness. She is fantastic!!!

Jaime Salas said...

How old is your daughter? She is VERY talented.

Hannah said...

She is so talented! Love it.

Also I can't remember if I already told you but I LOVE the new blog design.

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Les,
Your blog looks fab and wow, that picture is awesome WOW!!!