Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wow im FAB too!



Andrea @ http://our-journey-to-madelyn.blogspot.com/ was very nice to give me the fabulous blog award. I dont think my blog is FAB but i know Andrea is FAB! Besos and Abrazos my sweet Friend!


Here are the rules to receiving this award:




1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.


2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.


3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

Here are my addictions;

1.) Im addicted to Starbucks BUT only when im at Target because it can get mighty pricey!

I just tried the Egg Nog Latte YUM!


2.) Im addicted to Gymboree BUT only the sales im not rich!I wait until I get the coupons and the sales get at least 40%....This is what happens when you have 3 older kids that wont let you dress them ;o(

3.) To Facebook if you don't have a account you need to make one and you WILL get zero housework done all day!


4.) To JCrew flip flops BUT only if they go on clearance for under $10..They are soo comfy in the summer you would die! I get about 6 new pairs a year they have really cute designs on them too!


5.) My hubby Ken i love watching him do a project in his wood shop or where ever..He's very intelligent and that's very sexy to me!


OK Friends your turn!


1. Jennifer ~ she is sooo funny and her blog is creative


2. Lilys Mommy! ~ she has the prettiest baby girl


3. Princess Gabby and Mera ~ She is a fab "hippie Mommy!" LOL


4. The O'Connor Triplets!~ she has Triplets OK need i say more!


5. Clark Family ~ Rebekah is sooo informative she takes the time every week to put pregnancy info in her blog! Even though i have birthed 3 kids i still find it a amazing miracle!


THanks for all being my Blogger Buddies!






5 words from my friends!:

All these B's and Me! said...

You GO GIRL!!!! I think your blog is fabulous!

Hannah said...

yep...I am pretty addicted to all of those, except I don't know your husband but I am sure if i did....

:)

Terri said...

You and your blog are fabulous!!!

Christina said...

Awww- thanks Leslie! I think you're fabulous too! I'll have to find you on facebook- I'm still figuring it out! LOL And I hear ya on the Gymboree sales! It's the only way to shop! :) Thanks for picking me! I'm up and running with my addictions~ enjoy!
Hugs,
Christina

ClarkFamily said...

Hey there girl ... thanks for nominating me as FAB - I too think the same about you and your blog ... LOVE IT - but of course stopping in to see all the pictures of your cutie pies makes it so fun ... thanks for the award - I posted my answers ... what FUN!

Hugs from Snowy MN!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2