Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesdays~ RIP Josi 2003-2008

“Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
Luke 18:16

Jesus and Childeren Pictures, Images and Photos

10 words from my friends!:

All these B's and Me! said...

God bless that beautiful child.

Terri said...

perfect wordless Wednesday

Rachel said...

Brings a tear to my eye - will be praying for the family!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful post!!!
Hugs
Stacey

Katie said...

Rest in peace sweet baby !!

Our Complete Family said...

My heart is so sad for the family.
Makes me hug mine tighter.
I hope they can feel all the love we're all sending their way.
xo, Les

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

oh gosh, how sad :( prayers are definately going to that family!

Bobbi said...

How beautiful and thoughtful. This has really hit home for so many of us.

Don and Be said...

Princessa, That smile says lots!

Amanda said...

:( Sweet lil girl.