Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wordless Wednesday....My Candy girl.



candy cane Pictures, Images and Photos




10 words from my friends!:

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Leslie, WHERE did you get those bows, I love them!! She is so darn cute, my goodness!! Love this time of year!!!

Hannah said...

I love that picture of her. She is so stinking cute. I love the big bows. Big Bows just make me smile, except when I put them on Monkey then I just laugh.

Terri said...

Smart girl...loves candy and looks pretty at the same time! lol

Rachel said...

Awweeeeee!!!! She is just so darn cute I could eat her up!

Hugs
Rachel

Valerie said...

What a sweet outfit! She's such a cutie.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I just gave you an award.


Andrea

Joshua said...

yummy!!!

Carrie said...

I just love that outfit and her expression. She is as sweet as the candy!

All these B's and Me! said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love how you dress her - SUPER CUTE!

Robyn said...

How adorable!!