Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winters in Ohio. snow,snow ,snow and more snow!

Ohio well Northern parts get a lot of snow..We get a average of over 36 inches a year from Nov-April! We have 122 days below freezing temps OH BUT we get average of 8 days above 90 degrees or higher!!! LOL Well I'm stuck here for awhile so i have to deal with it!
My front porch! These were taken over the years.
My Back door!That's my car..if you look at the tires you can see it was a bad one!If you'd like to hire my sons to shovel give me a call! They are pros been doing it for years!Abby is training too!

This was Abby first snowstorm(2007)...She sat and ate it!

Poor Lola hates it !!

Well if you love snow and cold come to Ohio and visit us.We could always use a extra hand shoveling! LOL

19 words from my friends!:

howie mama said...

WOW! I'm glad you made it home. Hope you enjoyed your trip to C-Bus!

The Adoption Journey of Baby King said...

The snow sure is beautiful to look at and play in,,,,but I sure hate driving in it. Stay safe!

Tina said...

Yeah, you guys definately get more snow than us...that's probably why I like it more. lol

Joshua said...

WOW!! That is lot of snow-Already?? WOW It is beautiful though!!!!!

Cindy said...

I have to say it looks pretty fun to me :-)

Jessica said...

WOW!!!! Let me tell you it's in the 70's here in Texas today and humid. We might have a cold front blow through tonight making it in the 40's for 2 days or so LOL I could use some of that snow it would put me more in the Christmas mood lol.

Terri said...

WOW! looks nice but I guess it would really wouldn't be if you lived there?!

We are the direct opposite here in Texas. We hope for it to at least snow one day out of the year!

Rachel said...

Oh my girl would be in heaven. We've had one "Snow" of less than an inch and she had so much fun making snow balls and playing. She kept saying "I'm freezin" but wouldn't come in. Hopefully you guys are staying nice and warm inside though!

Don and Be said...

Yikes! OK .... remind me why I live in Florida .....

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That's alot of snow. If I come visit you I am coming in the summer. How do you drive in that? Aren't you scared? I don't mean that funny either. I am serious. I would freak out if I had to drive in that.


Andrea

Hannah said...

Wow. You get a lot more snow than we do for not being too far from us! We usually get more like 30+ days in the 90's so...

Enjoy the snow...I'd like snow for Christmas but the day after Christmas I take the tree down and make everyone pretend it is spring.

Our Complete Family said...

I shoveled show when we lived on base ONCE and then threw in the shovel so to speak.
Jason was TDY during our ice/snow storms in IL two years ago when our power was knocked out so I had to re-learn how to shovel. Girl, he's leaving some in Jan and then in Feb so I pray it decides to snow only when he is here b/c I can't afford the airfare to hire your little shovelers!!! ;)
Merry December hun~ Love, Les

Valerie said...

WooHoo! Looks like Indiana! I'll come help shovel if you come help me!

April said...

Wow, I have never seen so much snow...I am jealous, I would just like it to snow like that one time to experience it...Love it...

J said...

Looks like where I grew up (Chicago)!! Can't say that I miss that weather! :)

Janel

Rhonda said...

Ummm, would have to agree with Lola!

One Busy Momma said...

I dunno... call me crazy...but I love the snow!!!
We lost our snow tonight as it rained all day...but more to come tomorrow!!!!!

We at least need a White Christmas!!!!

Bobbi said...

Eight days of warmth?? I'm totally moving there!!! We are in Maine--I am with you. I keep saying I am moving to Arizona!!

Carrie said...

I can't stand snow or anything about winter and I live in New England. I think our weather is worse than yours. You don't live here for nice weather. My husband loves the winter. He likes to shovel too, but we have someone plow our driveway. It has a huge hill and is long.

Abby is SO cute with the shovel and in the first snowstorm. Savannah cried. A girl like her mama.