Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trendy tuesday...70's & 80's Cartoons

OH yes who could forget Classic cartoons from our childhood!
These were a few of my Faves! What were yours?
Smurfs Pictures, Images and Photos
scooby doo Pictures, Images and Photos
Bugs Bunny dungeon_bugs_bunny Pictures, Images and Photos
popeye Pictures, Images and Photos
yogi bear Pictures, Images and Photos
Saturday mornings were the highlight of my life NOW kids have cartoons on 24/7 on about 6 different channels...What a shame!

13 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Loved all those but the smurfs were my favorite!!! It's funny seeing my girls so crazy over Scooby Doo!!!

Hannah said...

I was a smurfs girl. I was smurfy for them!

Of course Bugs Bunny is always the best cartoons.

Dmitry LOVES Scooby Doo so I guess they carry on too. Popeye was the way we got Dmitry to eat spinach when he was three.

Farrah said...

I loved the smurfs...It was one of my favorites!!!

Yep Cartoons are on 24/7 Gotta love Noggin...

The White Family said...

Those are great and I'm so glad they still come on the cartoon network for my kids to enjoy. My fav was the Jetsons! :o)

Belinda said...

Leslie,

I loved the smurfs! I even have some drinking glasses in my cabinet in the kitchen of the smurfs.. HAHA too funny. I love the family pictures too! you have beautiful children!!
Belinda

Kelly said...

The smurfs RULE and of course Scoobs!!!!

Bobbi said...

I was a smurf addict!!My kids don't get their novelty. They just take advantage of what they have.

WHat about LIttle HOuse? Not a cartoon, but I was totally addicted to that too

Valerie said...

I still love Scobby Doo! My kids love it too.
Did you hear Smurfs are coming out with a movie in 2010?

Amanda said...

The Smurfs and Scooby Doo.. my two favorite. I wasn't much of a cartoon child but I would watch those two.

Becca said...

Do you remember Fraggle Rock??

Becca

Terri said...

I Love your trendy Tuesday posts! Brigs back memories! Back when I was little I couldn't wait to get up EARLY to watch the cartoons and, of course, American Bandstand!!! Oh wow! I just remembered that! hee hee

All these B's and Me! said...

There is something for you on my blog! :o) Merry Christmas!

Joshua said...

Pappa smurf, pappa smurf:) My fav. cartoon as a child was Scroobie dooo!! I ate spinach because popeye did-it was my fav. veggie! LOL