Monday, December 15, 2008

Tis the season for School Christmas plays!


Ahhhh yes its that time again when we get to go to our children's Christmas plays...Last week was Grants and what a cute show it was!!! I'M NOT KIDDING it was really very good!




The title was Surfin Santa and here is some pics...Abby and daddy waiting for the show!





Grant is the little shorty in the yellow-blue shirt! I had horrible seats!



The Actors and Actresses



"OMG Mom get the camera off of me..your embarrassing me"

Santa was there and Abby didnt care for him BUT Frosty is ok i guess!

~~~~Have a great week Friends!

7 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Oh what fun, LOVE this time of year :-)

Jessica said...

WOW a Christmas school play?!?!?!?! I didn't think they did those anymore. Rialey hasn't gone to a school yet that is "Allowed" to do those it sux. Where do you live again? Maybe we can get stationed there next LOL!

Our Family of 5 said...

Wahoo, we are Christmas program free this year. YAY!

Bobbi said...

I love the school plays and concerts. The kids are so excited for us to see them. Grant looked like he was having fun.

Tina said...

Love Christmas plays, cute pics.

Rachel said...

Awe - I still can't believe that the Christmas season is here. Sounds like an adorable show!

Valerie said...

I love Christmas programs! I remember all of them that I was in. I can't wait for Logan to start elem. school and go see him.