Saturday, December 20, 2008

A thru Z to be Thankful for!

A thru Z of things I'm thankful for..This holiday season has flown by..Christmas is just 5 short days away...What a great time to praise God for all the blessings he gives us.....Come on post it on your blog and be Thankful with me!
I am Thankful for:
A-- Ashley,Abby my 2 beautiful Daughters
B-- Bradley my son
C-- Camera without it I couldn't capture these great moments
D-- Diet Coke my energy to get me through my days
E-- Energy that i get from my Diet Coke..lol
F-- Friends like you!
G-- Grant my son
H-- Home where i lay my head at night!
I-- Ice Cream it is my favorite junk food!
J-- July that is my favorite month with the best Ohio weather
K-- Kisses And my hubby Kenny
L-- Love
M-- Mocha's from Starbucks!
N-- Nice people they make my day
O-- Oven so i can cook my family dinner
P-- People Magazine is my favorite
Q-- Quite as in peace and quite! ahhhh
R--Rest when i can get it!
S-- Starbucks
T-- Target stores
U-- Understanding husband..he has to be to deal with me!
V-- Voting its something i am honored to do!!
W-- Women power!
X-- ( i couldn't think of anything!)
Y--Youngsters for keeping me young!
Z--ZZZZZZZ sleep!!!
Come on i know your Thankful for many things too...

4 words from my friends!:

Bobbi said...

WOW!! You are good!!

JuJu - said...

great ideas les:)
love it:)
yes - we have sooooo much to be thankful for:)

JuJu - said...

great ideas les:)
love it:)
yes - we have sooooo much to be thankful for:)

Hannah said...

Very cool! I'll have to try it!