Monday, December 15, 2008

This is L-O-V-E..Abby and Grant...

~~ There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. ~Quote by Astrid Alauda



~~Lord help the mister that comes between me and my sister ...
~Irving Berlin

26 words from my friends!:

Joshua said...

The pics are precious!!! They are beautiful!!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

DARLING pics!!!! Both of thier faces are so sweet. And love Abby's hat, CUTE!!!!
Have a great week!
Stacey

Cyn said...

LOVE these shots! The kids are adorable and the moments captured are PRICELESS!

Tina said...

Those are just precious!

Bobbi said...

What precious pictures. I love her hat!!

Terri said...

They are so cute together! What gorgeous kids you have!

Farrah said...

She is to darn cute in that hat..OMG

HUGS

Rachel said...

Melt my heart - these are about the sweetest pictures ever!!!

Valerie said...

Aww, how cute! How come my kids won't do that?

Marsha said...

So CUTE!!!! I love the hat too.
Marsha

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

awwww sweet babies!!! I love her hat too!!! They are both so photogenic! :)

All these B's and Me! said...

I love that quote!! Don't be surprised if I use it one day on my blog for my babies. LOVE IT!! Precious pic's. Have a great day.

Katie said...

Awww she is lucky to have brothers to protect her :)

Becca said...

Those are so sweet. I am 32 and I still look up at my big brother in complete awe.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

j said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!

Janel

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh! I love the fist picture! So cute!!

terri s said...

This was such a sweet post. Your children are just gorgeous! (just like their mother)

Tonya said...

True about a brothers love!!!!!!! I love, love, love the hat little Miss Abby!!!

Tonya said...

True about a brothers love!!!!!!! I love, love, love the hat little Miss Abby!!!

Tonya said...

True about a brothers love!!!!!!! I love, love, love the hat little Miss Abby!!!

Hannah said...

Those are awesome!! What a great post, they look like they have a great relationship!

Carrie said...

So sweet. I hope Savannah and her brother will be like that even though she will be the older one. Abby and Grant will have a strong bond their whole lives. That is so special.

Abby's hat is so cute. I wish Savannah would a hat for more than 5 seconds. I can rarely ever get a picture.

Alleen said...

Too sweet for words. You can see how much they love heach other.

Amanda said...

She just fits in so like that perfect puzzle piece doesn't she?! God certainly knew what he was doing when he placed her with you family!!

Rhonda said...

Those are precious pictures. You'll have to pull them out in about 5 years!!! LOL

Our Complete Family said...

Those are the best pics! And the quotes to go with them are so spot on! xo, Les