Thursday, December 18, 2008

Potty Training time?



Well i decided that starting this Monday we are potty Training Abby! This is a very painful time for a parent! LOL NO really it is! I have done this with 3 other children you'd think i was a pro? NOOO not really they all 3 did it when they were ready!! Just pray for us!

I showed her the Dora pull-ups i bought and this is what she did!

Lord help me!

16 words from my friends!:

April said...

LOL, I am in the same boat..good luck...yeah, you have to go read KAtie's journey...she lives there in Uganda, she is just home for a short time, but lives in Uganda with her children and starting this great organization...it's truly inspiring..

Terri said...

Very funny! Good luck with the potty training!

Jessica said...

I wish you the best of luck...by the pics you are going to need it!! LOL

Tina said...

So very sorry. Toby "trained" in 3 days so I lucked out. I plan on starting Lili and in few months so we can save some money and get rid of these stinkin diapers. I will say a prayer for your sanity. :)

Rachel said...

Oh my - I have to admit I laughed out loud at that one. Good luck, I hope it goes quickly and easily without too many set backs!!

ClarkFamily said...

OMG Leslie - At first I truly thought she was wearig a hat ... I am cracking up right now ... she is so darn cute! Good luck on the potty training ... I have only done it once and I am happy (or sad) to say that it went really smooth so I am sure I will be punished with the 2nd one ... Good luck and thanks for visiting us and always saying the nicest things ... Stay warm!

Hugs from MN ...

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2

Our Family of 5 said...

ahahahaha! Good luck!

Rhonda said...

Too funny!!!

Our Complete Family said...

Good luck with that chicadee! You can pass on helping info to me when Miss Priss is ready to follow in big girl Abby's shoes!
Love ya, the still changing diapers, Les

Valerie said...

Good luck! I hope it goes better for you and with Logan. He's still not trained thru the night and he'll be four here in three weeks! I've always heard girls are easier to train. I'm praying thats the case with Ava.

P.S. We have pics of Logan with underwear (clean) on his head!

Bobbi said...

I am so dreading this!! She has a thing for underwear!

Heidi said...

LOL!!! What a character, I love it.

Tonya said...

Hahahahhaha!!!! I feel your pain, seriously. CR knows what the deal is but is in the stage of now hiding when he has to go. My 12 year old potty trained himself in one day at 25 months old because he wanted to... and never a single accident. CR, ha! Not a chance.

I'm praying for you sister!

j said...

OMG! That is hilarous!! Good luck with the potty training!

Janel

Carrie said...

We are starting January 1st. New year's resolution. She will wear pull ups, but they are like diapers to her. We are staying home and going cold turkey. I am using Oprah/Dr. Phil's recommendation of Potty Training in One Day. It is going to be a challenge. She will only sit on the potty for 5 seconds, gets up, and pees next to it. We will have to give each other strength and support. Our girls are so alike, that I am sure we will have some similar stories to share.

howie mama said...

GOOD LUCK!