Sunday, December 7, 2008

Please Pray for this family...

~ The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God. ~


Please pray for the friends and family of sweet sweet Josi and the friends and family of her foster family. They all were killed in a horrific way. I can't imagine ....http://azhderianfamily.blogspot.com/

8 words from my friends!:

jeck said...

Leslie is it okay if I copy your post?? I am just heart broken for this family!

Jessica

All these B's and Me! said...

You have my prayers! :o)

Our Family of 5 said...

Rest in Peace sweet Josi.
Thanks Les for posting this. I know Carla and her family appreciate all the prayers.

Joshua said...

I am speechless, and so sad for this family. I will pray for the family as I can only imagine what they must be going through. It must be tremendous psin for all of them. So sad:(

April said...

Leslie, I just read this post and it broke my heart, we will be praying for this family and the family of the foster family also...so sad..

Valerie said...

I'm just so sad and brokenhearted for this family. I'll keep them in my prayers.

Rachel said...

Speechless, I can't even imagine what the family is going thru - so terribly sad!

Rhonda said...

After returning from Mexico, I have been just horrified as to what happened to this precious little girl and her family.