Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ok the other two trees are up!

Yea i said OTHER 2 trees ..i couldn't resist i found this funky little teal tinsel tree at Target today...We put Dora ornaments on it dont all 2 year olds need a tree?OK 4 trees is good now!


I put the Gold tree in my room it looks like the Charlie Brown tree!

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Pictures, Images and Photos
The Dora The Explorer tree


13 words from my friends!:

Our Complete Family said...

Aw, they are so great! I bet Miss Abby is loving that Dora tree. How fun that is!
You rock! Les

Bobbi said...

You are inspiring. You really make me want to get into the Christmas spirit. Your children are lucky to have a Mom who enjoys the Season so much.

OH, and on another note..how do you get this all done with the Facebook addiction we all have!!!

Terri said...

Very cute trees!

Rachel said...

Awe - my Riley has a little Dora tree too, speaking of which, I really need to get it up :)

Marlene said...

I like the idea of a Christmas tree in every room! Hey, why not! I love this time of year. Have a great day!
Marlene

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Alright Martha Stewart!


Girl I can barely find the time and energy to put up one tree let alone 4.

But oh that right you are a SAHM! You have all the time in the world. LOL

Love you Les!

Andrea

Becca said...

Your Christmas spirit puts me to shame!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Hannah said...

I am so glad I am not the only one with multiple trees. I have been going back and forth on the whole two year old with a tree in her room thing. I haven't put a single tree up yet..maybe this weekend.

Valerie said...

Oh, I want more trees. Logan would love to have on in his room, Ava would probably try to eat it. The girl will try to eat anything!

Valerie said...

Oh, I want more trees. Logan would love to have on in his room, Ava would probably try to eat it. The girl will try to eat anything!

ClarkFamily said...

I LOVE having multiple trees ... we usually only have 2 trees but now with a new one on the way we might need to add one on! I love your trees by the way - especially the Dora one ... too cute!

Hope all is well with you and your week is chugging along!

Hugs from Snowy MN!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Kathy said...

If you still feel like putting trees up, you could come do my tree! I finally got some decorations up but not the tree yet! Maybe this weekend.

Aimee said...

I LOVE the little blue tree!