Friday, December 5, 2008

No FFF theme this week so lets get silly!!!


Sarah is in Guatemala for a few weeks so she said to do whatever for Fave Foto Friday theme SO i decided lets post something silly!!! If you'd like to see other FFF go to Kiss the frog for me.


Abby helped me fold clothes today and she put my undies on..NO they aren't thongs!!!



And her Brother's boxers....Its potty training time! Ya think? LOL


Have a great weekend friends!

19 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Abby is nut! I've been waiting to see that underwear picture all day!! It was worth it...

Hannah

Tonya said...

Could she be any cuter! Undies and all........ lol :)

Kara and Darr said...

You have to love the underware "shots". Dillon was wearing everyones underware, so I gave him his own. Little did I know he was going to wear them over his pants-non stop! Potty training soon I hope!
Best wishes,
Kara
www.hanksadoption.blogspot.com

Bus and Sabra said...

Oh, my goodness-she is hilarious!! Love the "Sumo look" with the underwear!! Ha ha!! :O) She is adorable!
My son thinks bras are hats!

Jessica said...

The joys of potty training HA! The pics are great. I hate doing laundry I should be folding clothes blah!

Terri said...

Crazy girl indeed! Too cute and very funny!

Rachel said...

Ha - what a cutie, my Riley likes to put on undies too, go figure.

Valerie said...

LOL! It must be a kid thing. I was folding laundry this week and Logan put his on his head and ran around like a crazy kid. I just laughed and laughed.

Debbie said...

I'm glad we got to see these pictures!!!! So cute!!

Debbie

Tina said...

hysterical!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Too cute!!! Don't you just love moments like that? Here you are doing an every day chore and you get to stop and laugh out loud.
Have a great weekend!!!
Stacey

Tracy'sspace said...

Too cute, I love the undies. Have a great weekend.

ClarkFamily said...

Oh now that is funny - noce red panties Leslie - they sure do look like a thong - love the look on Abby's face too - priceless ... gotta love those SR Year memories we'll haveon our kids!

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

threehandprints said...

Pretty little girl and I must say you are one brave woman to post your 'undies' on here :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

Suzanne said...

That would be a funny theme-Show your fav thong FFF! heehee
Enjoy your day.

Alleen said...

I still say it's a thong.... Just saying....

nora said...

Oh a Thong FFF - hilarious!

Thanks for the sweet thoughts on my blog. Have a great weekend!

Will and Aileen said...

Too funny! At least she got them on the right part of her body-not on her head!

Cindy said...

Hee, hee, hee, SO CUTE!