Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Daughters Twin?




Its true they say we all have a twin..i was on http://www.mayanfamilies.org/ and i found Abbys twin in Guatemala...I see my child in sooo many children in Guatemala who are poor and Hungry...That could be my baby!!! How blessed we all are to have food,clothes and shelter!


What do you think?

20 words from my friends!:

Lilysmom said...

Oh what a sweet familiar face. Yes they do resemble eachother.

Amanda said...

Wow, I'd have to agree. Two sweet faces.

Aimee said...

Wow! They do look alike!

Terri said...

They really do!!!

Robyn said...

WOW!! What a resemblance!! They're both beautiful!!

Jaime Salas said...

Oh Wow. They do look alike!

Joshua said...

How true, you are so right. We all need to be reminded that we could be in the same situation. Thank God for all of His blessings to us.

ANDREEA said...

Some kids are so lucky to have a home and a loving family.
But we are more lucky as parents.No?

April said...

I am involved in Mayan families also, and can never look at a child without thinking of my own...and yes, they do look so much alike...I think they are a wonderful organziation!! Have a great day!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Uncanny! I loved your first Christmas post! You were such a cute widdle baby!!!

Rhonda said...

wowser, they do look alike! Love the MFO.

Our Family of 5 said...

wowee. Precious baby girls!

Bobbi said...

They do look a lot alike....kinda scary, isn't it?

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Vanessa,
Thank you for all your kind words on my blog! I meant to say thank you so much earlier.....but just hadnt' found the time! You know how that goes. Abby is precious and I added you to my Favoire link list!!!
Blessings to you all,
Misty

Rachel said...

What a heartbreaker!! I think you definitely did find your sweetie's twin - how blessed that she is with you guys!

Marsha said...

WOW, they could be twins!!! I am like you, I see my kids in many kids that are hungry and homeless. We are so blessed that they are in our family! But I want to bring home every hungry and homeless child out there!!

Farrah said...

I saw a very similar pic of the same little girl or maybe another one and I thought quickly of your daughter!!

BEAUTIFUL.....

Valerie said...

Wow! I'm speechless. They look so much alike, twins. They say everyone has a twin in the world. And you've found hers.

howie mama said...

How cool but sad-don't you wish you could bring her home too? I know I do!

Carrie said...

Wow! The similarity is uncanny. I see that too and many of the faces. It makes you sad but warms your heart for what we have. So very thankful!