Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mommy's Chunky Monkey!

OK I was looking through Abby's baby pics and found my VERY VERY favorite pictures of her! This was her first professional pics..She had been home only 3 short week and as you can tell she liked her baby cereal! OHHH i miss my chunky monkey!!
Dec 2006


And to think in May 06 she was only 5lbs!!


She lost the weight by weight training and eating less carbs!!LOL


Happy Thursday my friends!

21 words from my friends!:

Aimee said...

Oh my gosh...too cute!! I wouldn't have thought that was her! She is so tiny!

Jenne said...

What a cute little chunk! I Love it!

Gail said...

Goodness!! She was a little chunky!! I could tell when Johanna started getting cereal in her bottles while still in Guatemala. She ballooned!! Nice to know they slim down.

howie mama said...

She is just too cute!

Terri said...

She was a little chunky monkey! I need to follow her diet plan! lol

One Busy Momma said...

Awww... how cute!!!!!

Carrie said...

It is amazing how she has changed and slimmed down. It was all baby fat that she burned off. Same beautiful face!

All these B's and Me! said...

WOW! I need to do what she did, lol. She is just too cute. Love those pics.

Cyn said...

OMGosh ~ I called Maggie "Chunky Monkey", too! She weighed 7lb 13oz and was 19 1/2 in long ~ but all her weight was in her face :-) lol
She had the HUGEST ROUNDEST cheeks I have ever seen on a baby! You'd never know it to look at her now! Isn't it fun watching all the changes ~ although I am NOT quite ready for puberty! Good thing we have a few years, huh?!

Heidi said...

Ooooh, I just want to pinch those cheeks. She was a cute little baby and she is a cute little girl!

Rachel said...

She is such a cutie - love those chubby cheeks and baby rolls......how quickly they grow up and lose those baby chubs!

J said...

She is absolutely precious!!

Janel

April said...

Don't you love those chunky cheeks, I love them...she is too cute!!! Beautiful baby girl and beautiful big girl too!!!!

Amanda said...

GOSH she is so CUTE! She was a tiny lil thing wasn't she! I love looking at old baby pictures.. those were great!

Our Family of 5 said...

ahahaha, what did you feed that child? lol. She is so stinken cute!

burpittyburp said...

PRECIOUS:)

Belinda said...

Leslie,
Oah my she was a little chunky monkey baby.. HAHA I love chunky babies! too cute.. Elise was a chunky little one too when we brought her home... I am going to post some christmas pic of last year and her cheeks are huge HAHA....
Belinda

Valerie said...

Those cheeks remind me of Logan's. He was 3 lbs 6 oz at birth and at 5.5 months old at pick-up he was nine lbs. But, he got some massive cheeks around 8-9 months old. I miss the chubby cheeks!

Candy said...

CUTE POST...Hugs

Lori and Robby said...

I love those sweet chubby cheeks!

Robyn said...

How sweet!! I love chubby baby cheeks!!