Friday, December 5, 2008

The Mom song done to the William Tell Overture!

I have had the privilege to see Anita Renfroe in concert 3 times w/ The women of faith group! This lady is a NUT..she is a Christian comedian who made a song about all the things us Mommy's say in a 24 hour period into a 3 minute song! YOU ARE GOING LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!





SEE I TOLD YOU!!! I say these things all day long too and if ya don't you will my friends!!

12 words from my friends!:

Don and Be said...

I've seen this vid before. What a hoot! In some of the close ups from the side (as well as some of her publicity stills) she looks hauntingly like Sarah Palin.

Jessica said...

I have seen this before it cracks me up every time; so easy to relate to.

Tina said...

I was crying I was laughing so hard. I have seen it before but I loved watching it again. Thanks Leslie!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I love this video it is so funny. I have seen it before.


Have a great weekend my friend!


Andrea

Valerie said...

Laughing, still laughing and my kids are looking at me like I'm crazy (which I am, who wants to be normal, that's boring!) I love it!

Heidi said...

Too funny!

ClarkFamily said...

Oh Leslie - thanks for the Friday laugh at work ... in fact Diet Dr Pepper flew out of my nose ...

Thanks!

Hugs from us!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Suzanne said...

Oh Lord, do I say them! I LMAO when I first saw this a few months ago...pretty fantastic!
Have a great weekend!

Joshua said...

LOL, LOL A friend of mine just sent this to me this morning and it is LOL LOL LOL LOL !!! I think she was talking about me?????? LOL LOL That is great!

Tonya said...

HaHahahaha! She is good, it takes me 24 hours to say all that! LOL!

Bobbi said...

This song sounded just like me!!! TOO FUNNY!

howie mama said...

Too funny-I heard this song and thought I would have to post it-you beat me to it. I loved it!