Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

birth of Jesus Pictures, Images and Photos
There is no name so sweet on earth, no name so sweet in heaven, The name, before His wondrous birth, to Christ the Savior given. - George W. Bethune

10 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

Merry Christmas!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

I really like that picture.

I am so thankful that God sent his only begotten son so that I may have life!!!

Merry Christmas my dear friend.

I love you!

Andrea

Rhonda said...

A very Merry Christmas :-)

Don and Be said...

Bless Y'all.

Natalie C. said...

Merry Christmas!

Christina said...

Merry Christmas my friend. Have a wonderful day.

Robyn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas my friend! I hope you guys have a day full of wonderful!

Love,
Jennifer

Ruthanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruthanne said...

Feliz Navidad, Leslie and family!