Monday, December 1, 2008

Just hangin with the Guate posse!

Im soooo very blessed to know this Adoptive Familia..Go visit their blog you will learn something new from Aimee she is full of useful info Mayna and Aimee

They had a little Guate party and if you want to go deaf just invite 8 toddlers to your house and throw in a sweet Greyhound named Gracie!

My child is opening up more and more everyday.She is pretty anti-social at parties but she is changing..OH no im in trouble!


Douglas and his Mom Becky ..Maynas Future hubby! I'd link you to Beckys site if she had a blog..HINT HINT Becky!LOL




This is the hostess with the mostest Mayna..OK this girl can ROCK THE HOUSE! Aimee and Andy watch out in 12 years she will be saying "Hey my parents are out of town lets PARTY!" LOL




This is where you will find Abby most of the time at parties..That girl aint dumb!



This really sums up our adoption journey!

~~Thou hast made me known to friends whom I knew not. Thou hast given me seats in homes not my own.Thou hast brought the distant near and made a brother of the stranger.--- Tagore

9 words from my friends!:

Mindy said...

Awww!! Looks like super fun! It's great to have such wonderful Guat friends, isn't it!?
Hugs

Rhonda said...

How fun. It is so great getting together with other families who have adopted from Guatemala. LOVE it. Hey Abby knows it's best to get front seat at the food section!!!!

Tonya said...

I literally just laughed out loud seeing the pic of Abby and the food table. Reminds me of............. ME!! Too cute!

I love Guate Tot parties :) We are having one here in Phoenix on Dec 13th and you are more than welcome to come (wink, wink)!!

Aimee said...

We are so glad you guys came and we are getting to know Abby better! OMG....you gave me a heart attack with that last picture. The thought never crossed my mind, but you are SO right! She will be partying it up when we are away!!

Bought a new gymbo outfit with my coupon! Totally shouldn't have!

Terri said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Good food and good friends. What more could you ask for ?!

Sandy Toes said...

what a cutie!
-sandy toes

April said...

Loved to see the pics!!!!!!!!!! Maribel is sitting beside me dancing on her chair to your Christmas songs...I need to take her picture doing it, so funny...

Hannah said...

Abby is my kind of girl. She and I should party together, we could just go to a buffet and all would be right in the world.

It would be even better if it was cupcake buffet...MMM cupcakes.

Love cute little party girl Mayna too! She is bananas!

The White Family said...

Those were great!! What little beautys. ;o)