Friday, December 19, 2008

Im Crafty ? FFF

FFF theme is HO HO HO and Abby isnt sure if she wants to see Santa this year so if we do visit him i will post a pic!
To see more FFF go to Kiss the frog for me.
I'm not a crafty person but if i see a craft that seems fairly easy i give it a try!


I collect wine corks and find useful things to do with them! I found this cork wreath idea in Good Housekeeping and made one for my dear friend Aimee... Those are jingle bells on the end strung together with floral wire w/ ribbon on the top!
Now I made these with a cheap plastic frame($1) and glued corks to them and put my favorite wine labels in the middle! I have a wine themed kitchen and hung them up!



Wine Pictures, Images and Photos

Wine a little Pictures, Images and Photos


~~~~~No i didnt drink all that wine at once the corks were collected over the years! LOL

17 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

They turned out great, I am not overly crafty myself. I hope those corks aren't from ONE night.

Terri said...

Good work! Someone made me a cork wreath as well. She put the corks closer together and then she hung plastic grapes and leaves down the middle.

Tina said...

Love the picture frames. Very neat!!!

Aimee said...

It is even cooler in person!! Thanks Leslie, I love it!!! I am so glad we met this year and have become friends!

Rhonda said...

Those are really cool, way to go!

Rachel said...

Great job - look at you being all crafty!

Carrie said...

You look pretty crafty to me. I am not really crafty either. Not for house stuff, but for children's stuff. I used to come up with very crafty projects for my preK class.

You just have so many talents, my friend!

Thanks for the info about Abby being shy. Sometimes I feel like I have the only shy child. It is hard because I am very outgoing (you seem to be too). I just try to be sensitive and give her time to warm up and adjust. We too do a lot of playgroups and toddler activities, but somedays even if we have gone there for a year and we know the people, she will be burrowed in my the entire time. I am so worried about school, but she will adjust. It will just take time. Does Abby talk to people outside your family? Savannah doesn't.

Valerie said...

Wow! You're more crafty than me! I'm one of those people that would buy that from you!

Our Family of 5 said...

Your the next Martha Stewart!! They look great!!

AZ Mama said...

I love what you made--especially the wreath! Very crafty, indeed!! :)

Stacy said...

So great! You're so talented! Just love the wreath!!!

Merry Christmas!

Tracy'sspace said...

Wow those are great. I remember as a child making things out of clothes pegs (take the spring out first)

Christina said...

Wow! Those came out great! Truly crafy indeed! Hope you have a great weekend and that maybe a santa trip is involved! Good luck!
Christina :)

All these B's and Me! said...

Now that is way too crafty!! I love it.

howie mama said...

That's funny I collect corks too. The first question I get is "did you drink all that wine?" haha

Robyn said...

You did a great job!! I wish I was crafty.

Rena said...

Love the ideas! They turned out great.

Happy Holidays.