Tuesday, December 30, 2008

If our pets made New Years Resolutions...

I thought this was too funny not to share...Enjoy!


~The Top 12 New Year's Resolutions Made by Pets



12. Have a torrid one-night stand with a street mutt.



11. Try to understand that the cat is from Venus and I am from Mars.



10. I will no longer be beholden to the sound of the can opener.



9. Circulate petition that Leg Humping be a juried competition in major dog shows.



8. Call PETA and tell them what that surgical mask-wearing freak does to us when no one is around.



7. Take time from busy schedule to stop and smell the behinds.



6. Hamster: Don't let them figure out I'm just a rat on 'roids, or they'll flush my ass.



5. Always scoot before licking.



4. Grow opposable thumb; break into pantry; decide for MYSELF how much food is *too* much.



3. Get out of the castle more, maybe swim counter-clockwise this year.



2. January 1st: Kill the sock! Must kill the sock! January 2nd - December 31: Re-live victory


over the sock.



and the Number 1 New Year's Resolutions Made by Pets...

1. I will NOT chase the damned stick unless I see it LEAVE HIS HAND.
I wonder what Lola's would be? "If this B@tch doesnt stop dressing me in tutus and lei's im running way!".........LOL

8 words from my friends!:

All these B's and Me! said...

That is TOO FUNNY! :o)

Terri said...

Too funny!
I think your dog is already planning where to run!
lol

Madelyn's Mommy said...

That is funny especiall number 5.

My dogs resolution would probably to get rid of Madi. They had it MADE before she came home. :)

Andrea

Lilysmom said...

My pooch would vow to run faster when his three year old sibling was near. And not to let the food she carries draw him in.

ANDREEA said...

That was sooo cool!:))

Rachel said...

Ha - that is hillarious!!

Amanda said...

Haha, nahh, I think the pooch kinda likes all that crazy attention he gets in your house. ;)

Aimee said...

Very Cute! I think Lola likes the tutus though!