Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I got the Christmas Spirit Award!



One of my New blogger friends Alicia @ http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/ awarded me with the Christmas Spirit award today. Being awarded for deckin the halls is awesome! Thanks girl for spreading some holiday cheer with her very own award creation. Yep, you heard me right.. she designed this award that is going to spread so much joy to bloggers all over the world.

The Rules go a little something like this:
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
And that's all! Pretty easy, eh?

5 Things I Love About Christmas: OK im doing just 5 but there is hundreds!


1.) Food and anyone who has seen me at a party knows this one! OINK!




2.) The Music and my favorite Christmas Cd is the Rat Pack Christmas ( ya know Frank Sanatra,Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.) Makes me cry!!!



3.) My Tree's and this year im doing 3....some nights i sleep by them so i can soak their beauty all night!..I know lame!


4.) I LOVE the Real reason for the season and you cant get it a Wal-Mart ..CHRIST!


5.) I love the feeling of Christmas morning its something in the air that takes my breath away! I wish i had that feeling more ;o(


Ok so im going to tag 5 of my blogger buddies!



Amanda @ The M & M's


Leslie

Now go forth and spread some holiday cheer!!!

3 words from my friends!:

Rachel said...

Thanks Leslie!! I do love CHRISTmas!!!!

All these B's and Me! said...

I loved your five fav reasons of the christmas season!! :o)

Amanda said...

Thanks!! I will gladly get to this asap. :D