Friday, December 12, 2008

FFF~first Christmas's~

Sarah is still in Guatemala so no FFF theme...So I'm going to do my theme....First Christmas's from each of our lives!
My 1st Christmas 1973


Kens 37Th Christmas (i don't have a 1st pic of him).It was in 1967 though.

Ashley's 1st 1993..Still loves the phone!


Bradley 1st 1994
Grants 1st 1998 ...Pay no mind to the pic of me! YIKES

And of Course Abby 2006

~May all of your Christmas's be as special as your first!


christmas tree Pictures, Images and Photos


17 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Love memory Lane pictures!!

Terri said...

I love the phone picture!
You were such a cutie patootie as a baby!

Tina said...

Such cute photos of your "babies"

Marsha said...

What a cute post!! love all the baby pictures.
Have a great weekend.
Marsha

Valerie said...

Oh, I love the pics! It's a good idea. I don't think I have a pic of hubby's first Christmas though, maybe I could make one! LOL!

Hannah said...

Love the pictures...Funny having Ken's 37th Christmas in the post!!

Cindy said...

Ashley's and Grant's look just like you when you were a baby!

Don and Be said...

Great to look back to where your family has come.........

Donna said...

Cute Pictures! Yes, we were with EAC but live in NY. We will be back in Ohio for the reunion!

take care

ClarkFamily said...

Hey there Leslie - love your theme this week and love the photos you chose ... there is something so magical and special about thouse firsts aren't there? Of course your family is beautiful no matter what the subject is ... thanks for stopping in and visiting us too! We are trying to post our FFF photos but blogger isn't being very nice today ... maybe tomorrow!
Have a wonderful weeked!

Hugs from MN!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Joshua said...

Beautiful pics!!! What wonderful memories!!!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I did a similar theme this week. :)

Gail said...

I loved seeing all the firsts.
Gail

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

I love all the firsts! Precious pictures!

Bobbi said...

I love your glimpses back in time. What a cute baby you were!!

Carrie said...

What sweet memories and an adorable post. You are so creative and have all these great old photos.

Our Complete Family said...

Aww, look at all those 1st Christmas photos! So fun to see and look back on with you hun!
xo, Les